The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
his form will recover if and when his bulging disc heals. Assuming he doesnt re-injure it, engaged, as he is, in a high contact sport, that should probably be in about two - three years . . .Just as he is finishing his contract with the Squeals :wasntme:

Why do I continue to read the "Keiran Forum"? I admit I check in regularly on this thread and am always dumber after reading the crap posted on it. I have tried avoiding this thread but for some reason can't. I wish I could stop because if I keep reading it I will end being as dumb as Choc and that is really worrying.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Foran was visibly limping after the test. I wouldn't be surprised if he is in doubt all week for the Knights game.

And I'll be surprised if he plays TBH, whether he is on the field or not.

I want t it to teach 200 pages!!

And dont worry plenty of fodder in 2016 when he runs out in a Squeals Jersey!!

I reckon you're spot on Jen, the guy has to be carrying an injury. It just bewilders me why he doesn't declare himself unfit and let his body recover. ..It doesn't do his playing reputation much good.

If he declares an injury he will be pillared by Manly fans as a dog saving himself for the Messiah years. Playing in the NZ test was a mistake, but understandable $$$$$$$$$.

One things for certain though, doesntmatta will be wondering why the **** they are spending 1.2 million on a passenger.

Honestly I think Foz is finished. The Test has convinced me that it isn't lack of effort - it's incapacity - that is holding him back. It's actually quite sad. The only silver lining is that Parra will be paying him so much. He is doing us a favour by leaving.

Honestly I think Foz is finished. The Test has convinced me that it isn't lack of effort - it's incapacity - that is holding him back. It's actually quite sad. The only silver lining is that Parra will be paying him so much. He is doing us a favour by leaving.
I have to agree he is not hitting the line hard like he did a couple of years ago and his defense has dropped off big time . I know he apparently is injured but why is the doc clearing him to play . He looks stressed out to me and rightfully so.

I have to agree he is not hitting the line hard like he did a couple of years ago and his defense has dropped off big time . I know he apparently is injured but why is the doc clearing him to play . He looks stressed out to me and rightfully so.
Foz is a shadow of what he once was. Good luck Parra!

Foz is defiantly injured. I know the manly physio work on him more than any other player, and they claim he has the joints now of a 50yo man. We might have dodged a bullet with him.
Maybe he is pissed at Tooves for making him be a tough player, take the line on a be fearless in defence similar to Tooves.
Maybe the Dalia is letting him play more like a half back who can play less structered, more of a skilled type player?
Sadly for Foz I think he is best suited to taking the line on.
Those hits from Tagatesi those years ago are catching up.

Foz is defiantly injured. I know the manly physio work on him more than any other player, and they claim he has the joints now of a 50yo man. We might have dodged a bullet with him.
Maybe he is pissed at Tooves for making him be a tough player, take the line on a be fearless in defence similar to Tooves.
Maybe the Dalia is letting him play more like a half back who can play less structered, more of a skilled type player?
Sadly for Foz I think he is best suited to taking the line on.
Those hits from Tagatesi those years ago are catching up.
Foran is fragile, all he has left is his ego unfortunately.

I honestly think it started as a motivation issue. Unfortunately for Foran, his lack of effort is now a learnt habit. That will be very difficult for him to break. Once you learn how to quit it becomes very difficult to unlearn!

The blokes a pea heart. They stuffed trying to retain him. That money should have been been used to lock up cherry and some big boppers to lay a platform for him

The blokes a pea heart. They stuffed trying to retain him. That money should have been been used to lock up cherry and some big boppers to lay a platform for him

If only Zorba and his crew could have just shut up for once, we'd probably still have him.

One of the great modern day tragedies ( for Manly), that we built this kid who could have gone on to be Captain, probably Captain for Australia, and an absolute Manly Legend, and through absolute mismanagement , he's gone.

Anyway that's been said a bazillion times already , so we should move on.

I'm actually going to stop criticizing Foz. He's looking more and more broken emotionally (sorry TC) and in the end, it's only a game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8