The Luke Brooks Book Thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I personally think we need to be starting with a genuine 9, Croker would make a good 14 but we need to start games with better service and creativity, our attack has been stifled by the use of a half wearing the 9
Yep, sharper passes and getting the forwards across the gain line is crucial. We get killed against teams that can do that. However, unless Croker gets injured, I just can't see Seibold putting Croker on the bench if and/or when Gordy finally steps up.

BOZO will be stoked. He's been banging on about the need for salary cap cheating creativity, like the Rorters, for years.
Smart clubs do not cheat the salary cap they challenge the salary cap and win feathered friend

As for the new choice signings . We all live and die with the choices we make in life

But 98% of posts on this site demand immediate results - so those mouth breathers can look on this huge pivot and say in their prehensile brain "we may get result"...."we demand instant gratification"...."we realise we are numb nuts that know nothing"..................."we need to take time to rebuild team"
I'd love some immediate results......2011 was a long, long time ago.......

My 2024 YART.....

FB – Tom Trbojevic
WG – Jason Saab
CE – Tolu Koula
CE – Reuben Garrick
WG – Jaxson Paulo
FE – Luke Brooks
HB – Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
PR – Taniela Paseka
HK – Lachlan Croker
PR – Jake Trbojevic
SR – Haumole Olakau'atu
SR – Ben Trbojevic
LK – Josh Schuster

Bench – Gordon Chan Kum Tong, Sean Keppie, Toafofoa Sipley, Ethan Bullemor
Good team

With ball in hand yes.. but the guy is soft in defense. We need more of a hard head in my opinion. On decent money too apparently, could get a prop cheaper that can do a job
We need a hard , tradesman like grub in that position. Great premiership teams always have that type of backrower. Ryan Hoffman, Dallas Johnston, Glen Hall, Shane Rodney, Choc Watmough types. Kevin Campion, Trevor Gillmeister, Tony Carroll blokes you just wouldn't want to run at.

I have zero faith in Seibold or his signings / selections. On the weekend they replaced some of the regulars in BWSE and still lost. The regular starters in BWSE were getting a few wins on the trot before last weekend.

We need a hard , tradesman like grub in that position. Great premiership teams always have that type of backrower. Ryan Hoffman, Dallas Johnston, Glen Hall, Shane Rodney, Choc Watmough types. Kevin Campion, Trevor Gillmeister, Tony Carroll blokes you just wouldn't want to run at.
Meanwhile we sign half a dozen halfbacks.

I personally think we need to be starting with a genuine 9, Croker would make a good 14 but we need to start games with better service and creativity, our attack has been stifled by the use of a half wearing the 9
I will piss myself laughing if Brooks plays at 9 with Croker at 14. 2 x 7s playing a 9.
We must be the only team in the comp to play 2 halfbacks in the 9 position. FMD

So Schuster has been cut? Despite still being under contract? Has anyone told Tartak? 🙄
Tough crowd... that price for a half is about the cheapest you will get at NRL level. Allows the team to invest in a quality 9 potentially. Or would you prefer to keep paying Josh 800k for the rubbish effort he has been throwing up this year?
I am sure DCE would have been heavily involved in this decision

Now that a few of the signings for next year have been announced it is encouraging at least to see that Siebold is trying to clear out the dead wood. He euphemistically said he wants to increase the competition for spots, but reading between the lines the implication of that is that he thinks a few of our backs aren't first grade material. Something we have all been bemoaning since Taufua.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10