The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wouldn't really pay much attention to this article. It's chopped up to read as if DCE has given him a rocket. The kid lost a heap of weight and gave up a world cup tour with a team he was shedding tears for in his debut game for them mid year.

He's just injured. I guarantee he's not on 800K

Whatever is going on with Josh, I hope the media (and the public in general) remember to be kind.

The telecrap story was unnecessary but typical of their standard of "journalism".

Some of the comments about him on Manly's socials are insensitive to say the least.

Hoping he hasn't been getting people messaging him directly but he has deactivated his Instagram today...

Whatever is going on with Josh, I hope the media (and the public in general) remember to be kind.
The media, kind? The footy public?? haha good luck with that!
Vince Mcmahon Wwe GIF

The telecrap story was unnecessary but typical of their standard of "journalism".

Some of the comments about him on Manly's socials are insensitive to say the least.

Hoping he hasn't been getting people messaging him directly but he has deactivated his Instagram today...

100 percent agree. However

A lot of the comments about Josh on Silvertails from certain members are insensitive ( u know who u r) to say the least and we are supposed to be Manly fans.

I wish him all the best , despite being frustrated by his situation.

I have zero issues if his problems are all related to injuries , as long as he’s doing the required rehab, just get better and get back playing which will also help his head space.

I however do have issues if he’s just plain lazy and that’s what’s causing these issues. I don’t know that’s the case but you can read between the lines.

Suger coating it to make it all “ warm and fuzzy “ doesn’t cut the mustard, this is a dog eat dog , cut throat world, his Manager has made huge demands , to which I assume the club has agreed to.

So there’s not only a duty of care by us but a duty of responsibility by him!!

whoa ,lets relax and not put the hearses before the horses .
None of us really know what his salary is ( I doubt it is what's been bandied about) and just because another rugby league blowhard "journalist " says its 800k doesn't make it so .
Regardless of if its 600 ,800 or what ever the thing for us is that we want him to be healthy and playing for Manly. So its a little frustrating yes ,but I think especially on here we can whip ourselves up into all sorts of frenzy's on not much more than an idiot RL "journo" comment and the fact that the guy is having a few injury problems and then suddenly we perceive the club has made a dumb decision etc and we are being somehow ripped off and then its torches and pitchforks ,,,,,again !!.
He will be back, lets hope for Brisbane fit and firing and we can marvel at his ability then .
The good thing is we have a bit of cover ,we have a really good forward pack and his replacement is very serviceable in being a good link man and ok kicker.
Go Manly and go the Schu
Being ripped a new one publicly by your captain is not a good look. This has potential to go downhill fast and cause a rift between factions in the club again.

Being ripped a new one publicly by your captain is not a good look. This has potential to go downhill fast and cause a rift between factions in the club again.
If it was good enough for Wayne Bennett and Jesse Bromwich to do the same to Milford,can’t see a problem with DCE in this instance.Granted,Schuster and Milford are at different stages of their League careers but I’d doubt anything DCE said yesterday was not directly said to Schuster’s face.If Schuster or more to the point,his manager,have a problem with what was said,is he worth the hassle?

I wish him all the best , despite being frustrated by his situation.

I have zero issues if his problems are all related to injuries , as long as he’s doing the required rehab, just get better and get back playing which will also help his head space.

I however do have issues if he’s just plain lazy and that’s what’s causing these issues. I don’t know that’s the case but you can read between the lines.

Suger coating it to make it all “ warm and fuzzy “ doesn’t cut the mustard, this is a dog eat dog , cut throat world, his Manager has made huge demands , to which I assume the club has agreed to.

So there’s not only a duty of care by us but a duty of responsibility by him!!
He needs to toughen up. Did notice a story on his insta in regard to it, he either takes it on the chin or had a sook and his manager carries on again.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7