This must happen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Strange logic...

Replace the worst hooker in the comp with a guy who is not a hooker and who showed us on Sunday that he is worse than the worst hooker in the comp?

Ok, you want something different and that's fine. However, it obvious on Saturday that Cullen's service is inferior to API and he kept getting stood up in the middle of the ruck. A couple of times he was left clutching at nothing more than an ankle to hang on.

I am not defending API and I'm not saying we aren't in dire straits but i can't swallow this idea that Cullen was good on the weekend...he was out of his depth.
And you base this on 20 minutes of football after you have defended a reserve grader like Korisau for match after woeful match.Last year you were singing Apis praises as a 9 and ridiculing anyone who suggested he was no good.That was a very bad joke and the results show it.

Cullen is a half having a crack at a different position and needs a chance ( similarly does Hastings) He is twice the footballer Korisau is in almost every department. It is an absolute disgrace this club has no hookers but taking a chance on halves making the switch is better than the garbage we KNOW we will get from API.

Basically this club needs to buy a f...ing hooker .

At the end of last season I always thought that we would improve on last year but would still miss the 8. In January I predicted that we would lose at least our first three games and probably not win until we play the Dragons.

I have now revised my prediction. After the first two soft loses at "lottoland" we are much, much worse than I initially thought we might be this year. There is no improvement at all on last year. We have gone backwards whilst other clubs have gone forwards. Our forwards are marshmallows and our backs are slow and have no clue how to put on an attacking move.

The journeyman we bought in are no better than the journeyman we got rid of last year or the year before. In the past our stars would make these journeyman improve and we could get blood out of a stone but the hopeless senior leadership of the team is not able to do that. The winning Eagles culture that we are all so proud of is gone.

We are with a doubt one of the worst teams, the worst coached and the worst managed teams in the comp.

We won't be wooden spooners but we are no better than a 15 or 14 finish.

Win or lose (which didn't happen often) teams used to leave Brookie bruised, battered and knowing they had been in game. This days it's a not a fortress but a ****n bouncy castle and an afternoon of fun.

Win or lose (which didn't happen often) teams used to leave Brookie bruised, battered and knowing they had been in game. This days it's a not a fortress but a ****n bouncy castle and an afternoon of fun.

I was sitting next to a quite a loud and obnoxious Bunnies fan on Saturday. At the end of the game he was patting his mates on the back and telling them to enjoy it a lot, as he had been to Brookvale many times and gone away a loser. Unfortunately the opposite is happening all too often now.

And you base this on 20 minutes of football after you have defended a reserve grader like Korisau for match after woeful match.Last year you were singing Apis praises as a 9 and ridiculing anyone who suggested he was no good.That was a very bad joke and the results show it.

Cullen is a half having a crack at a different position and needs a chance ( similarly does Hastings) He is twice the footballer Korisau is in almost every department. It is an absolute disgrace this club has no hookers but taking a chance on halves making the switch is better than the garbage we KNOW we will get from API.

Basically this club needs to buy a f...ing hooker .
Ungrateful selfish bastard. Last year, it was "We need to buy a f....ing 5/8" So, they went out and got one and now you wanna whinge about a hooker. Make up your mind, you can't have both.

Last year you were singing Apis praises as a 9 and ridiculing anyone who suggested he was no good.
I never ridiculed anyone...if anything I was ridiculed for supporting him. I stand by him...I don't think he is close to being the biggest problem we have at the club atm. He hits hard in D, is very fit, works his butt off, and i've seen sharper service in my time, but IMO he is nowhere near as bad as some of you make out.

I have just forced myself to read through this full thread.

My conclusion is to thank the Great Pumpkin that Barrett is the coach and that he doesn't listen to any advice from Silvertails.

Hilarious is this thread like many Woodsie , I can imagine Bozo dragging Barrett over to the screen and them rolling around on the floor in fits of laughter at some of this.

To be fair this thread appears to have been created after 2 loses and the world as we knew it was ending. However I stand by My comment that thank goodness Barrett doesn't knee jerk or bow to "expert" selection opinion.

Don't forget it's all Fultons fault:party:said with tongue in cheek
As a true Fulton believer he can do no wrong

Last edited:
DCE needs to be more forceful and pushy with the ref. He's too much of a nice guy and unlike Smith who pressures the ref into bending over he needs to have more of the intimidation factor.

My biased for Fulton is sick also ! Wake up sunshine , the Northern Eagles are back in full swing and doing the Beagle Rock Rock Rock ......
Really lets see expert one win does not make a season.
A horrid record at brookvale and 50 percent win percentage we in the 8 just.
Come chat at end of year we see, this is a pretty talented team that is coached poorly.
I stand by api comments he a dud blind freddy can see he should not be in front of hastings, look when he came off we scored 3 tries.

The wooden spoon is coming closer every day , if only we had some talent Susan !
Jesus Reading all this you would think we sit proudly atop the NRL table with a title all but guaranteed.We are 4 and 4 and one loss from being in a ****fight with a tough few weeks ahead with games on the road.

Newsflash. We are still rated about 11th or 12th by all betting agencies and are odds on to miss the eight.

I have said many times we have plenty of talent but a weak spine. Almost without exception the top sides have strong spines. Talent gets nowhere without the keys to unlocking it.

I stand by my opinion. if API continues to start and play a lot more minutes than Hastings we will miss the eight.On a longer term basis if we can't find a better 6 than Green we will not improve greatly in the next couple of years regardless of talent.

Fix the above and we are top 4 side. Don't and we scrap for lower part of the eight for the foreseeable future.

Your words say to avoid the spoon Cullen needs to be at 5/8 and Hastings to hooker . In that case according to you we will be proudly displaying our first spoon in a few months.
You can't actually stick to an opinion which is blowing all over the place , it doesn't quite work like that.
It may indicate a somewhat weak spine !
giphy.gif

Jesus Reading all this you would think we sit proudly atop the NRL table with a title all but guaranteed.We are 4 and 4 and one loss from being in a ****fight with a tough few weeks ahead with games on the road.

Newsflash. We are still rated about 11th or 12th by all betting agencies and are odds on to miss the eight.

I have said many times we have plenty of talent but a weak spine. Almost without exception the top sides have strong spines. Talent gets nowhere without the keys to unlocking it.

I stand by my opinion. if API continues to start and play a lot more minutes than Hastings we will miss the eight.On a longer term basis if we can't find a better 6 than Green we will not improve greatly in the next couple of years regardless of talent.

Fix the above and we are top 4 side. Don't and we scrap for lower part of the eight for the foreseeable future.
Newsflash, please come back on when you have something worth telling us.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6