Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Not sure how he was so far away he couldn't get to it on the full, a lot of air time near the middle of the park.

It's not an acl. Those injuries are a lot less noticeable. Most acl injury look like a simple knee bending the wrong way. That injury looked like his leg was going to have to be amputated.
I hope it's not an ACL, but an ankle or lower leg buckling in is a classic mechanism for an ACL injury.

From the Presser

Trent "Tom could be gone for the year. The ankle is the main concern"

Ankle was the thing I was concerned about, from the way he was limping off the field. Was giving me flashbacks to when I broke mine :sweating: ...something about the way he was hobbling just reminded me of that

My 7yr old was in tears at the stadium tonite when it happened. He was blowing up actually giving the broncos supporters around us the biggest spray around how it should have been a no try. I actually had to calm him down he was so angry and in tears. Just kept saying he was taken in mid air. Never have I been so embarrassed and proud at the same time. I'm working hard with him to not be so competitive. I really hope Turbo is ok because if he's not I'm worried for the rest of the year.

But let's not forget the rule says fair game when the player in the air is an attacking player. Ambiguity reins with this rule.

Correct, but there is a bit of a difference between the two. Nine times out of ten, the attacking players chasing the ball have significant forward momentum, which gives them greater control over where/how they land.

The defender is basically a sitting duck, with very little control over the direction he has to move in order to take the ball (he has to make sideways, backwards or forwards movements in reaction to what the ball is doing in flight, where the attackers run generally forward onto it).

Tommy looked to be in plenty of discomfort limping off. I'm no Dr but surprisingly it looked like his ankle was giving him more grief than the knee.

We needed another forward on the bench

Not brown and Hastings together

Even an idiot can see that

But not twent

Ok we'll I'm an idiot then.

I agree brown isn't the best player in the world. Surly lussick takes his place.

But in my View AFB has to go back to reserve grade to learn some discipline ( he'll probably be out for a few weeks suspended anyway )

So who replaces brown. Perrit, Bainbridge maybe ? Maybe chuck a bit of youth in there but think we need his experience

Ok we'll I'm an idiot then.

I agree brown isn't the best player in the world. Surly lussick takes his place.

But in my View AFB has to go back to reserve grade to learn some discipline ( he'll probably be out for a few weeks suspended anyway )

So who replaces brown. Perrit, Bainbridge maybe ? Maybe chuck a bit of youth in there but think we need his experience

Wasn't calling you an idiot matey so all good

Any of them, another prop

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10