Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Ok, then the NRL need to address the question: why is it suddenly less dangerous to tackle someone in midair because the ball has bounced?

The rule was brought in because slamming someone into the turf from midair is dangerous, right?
yeah agree and look at our situation now David mead who did nothing all game tackles Tommy mid air and now that could be our season. fuk mead the pathetic chump he never went for the ball either. The nrl are a joke those refs where a joke. did we get 1 penalty in the 2nd? they were off side most of the second half it's bukl****

I heard from someone with good authority that.......

giphy.gif

did we get 1 penalty in the 2nd? they were off side most of the second half it's bukl****
We got one penalty at the death, when Third Man Thaiday took out DCE and obstruction was ruled. But that was all. And the reverse angle on the Tafua "drop", which I don't remember seeing during the broadcast, clearly shows the ball was stripped by Tahu. So yeah, no help from the officials, but we never expected we'd get any, did we? Problem is we didn't help ourselves.

We got one penalty at the death, when Third Man Thaiday took out DCE and obstruction was ruled. But that was all. And the reverse angle on the Tafua "drop", which I don't remember seeing during the broadcast, clearly shows the ball was stripped by Tahu. So yeah, no help from the officials, but we never expected we'd get any, did we? Problem is we didn't help ourselves.

We chose to have a home game at Suncorp. We effectively chose to play against the Broncos and the ref. No chance a 50/50 penalty was going our way or that they were going to be back the ten. No chance.

IF Tom is gone for the year can we still be a top 8 threat? Hastings looks like he will be playing fullback which gives us a quality goal kicker kicking at 80% +. It will also shake up the team. We will be able to have another prop on the bench which will most likely be Lussick.

Good point about thee goal kicking, but Tom is our X factor and I don't think we have enough attack in us without him.

Even if tom is out for say 8 weeks( think he will be out longer though) by the time he comes back the competition will be gone and we will be to far down the ladder.

3 years of no finals footy, not fun

No..... just preying for a quick recovery....70% of the Manly attack starts with Tom gliding around the field to create something....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8