Tooves has absolutely torn the refs a new one

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hayne. Wasn't he the ref that decided via a ridiculous penalty to settle the Dogs v Manly golden point game? He couldn't even cop a player yelling an expletive at his giving of a game deciding penalty.

Moondog said:
mozgrame said:
Moondog said:
voicefromthehill said:
I thought he was controlled - but you can be sure the NRL will try to find a way to fine him. I was hoping he was going to go off like I was last night - rum makes me mad......
Aah rum, wisdom in a bottle...

But true understanding comes in the form of whiskey. The only time whiskey makes you mad is when you come to realise and understand that you have finished the whiskey and the bottle is empty.
I drink therefore I am...
Cogito ergo rum.

The reffing has been declining rapidly since about rd 8.

Im glad 2V gave them a spray. Nothing will get achieved if we jsut sit back and let the souffs bias happen.

It takes zero intelligence to continually harp on negativity.

Either the likes of TC and Darren (and their fans) are Mr Invisibles in disguise - always insincerely looking for some more negativity to boost their deficient egos - or they are sincere emotional cripples.

When they can see opportunities and can express them in POSITIVE terms, then they will be worth reading.

Brissie Kid said:
David Furner to mirror Toovey in about 60 minutes time. Another video referee clanger.

That was unbelievable. The on field referee even said 'try' and the video referee said 'no try'. Then the dogs score from the next set.

Brissie Kid said:
Both "tries" Bones were changed by the video referee!

By the way Souths and Canterbury play each other next week.

The refs won't know what to do.

bones said:
Brissie Kid said:
David Furner to mirror Toovey in about 60 minutes time. Another video referee clanger.

That was unbelievable. The on field referee even said 'try' and the video referee said 'no try'. Then the dogs score from the next set.

Yep, that was even more indefensible than the Matai decision last night. And just like last night, every player on the field knew it was a try. To have that taken off you must be hugely deflating.

Brissie Kid said:

Ch 9 match fixing dept. doing a fine job.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Brissie Kid said:

The refs won't know what to do.

Same for the refs in the Raiders v Manly game. The Raiders gave had some shocking calls this year although I expect the usual standard for us.

Rex said:
It takes zero intelligence to continually harp on negativity.

Either the likes of TC and Darren (and their fans) are Mr Invisibles in disguise - always insincerely looking for some more negativity to boost their deficient egos - or they are sincere emotional cripples.

When they can see opportunities and can express them in POSITIVE terms, then they will be worth reading.

Show me my negative comments in relation to our team, all I ever do is make an analysis and try and illustrate where the issues might be.

Negative is bagging players without any deep thought, bagging the coach bagging Andrew Johns when Manly was struggling etc etc.

I don't expect perfection and like I have said a million times even if we won the GF I would analyse where we can improve.

Sometimes the truth comes across as being negative but also a positive comment is negative also.

It would have been easier to tow the line during our good attacking patch and say well done but I went against the grain predicting more needed to be done to challenge the top 4 in the short term.

We have the talent the right attitude to win the big one again and it is a testament to the Coaching staff the last 2 years with the turmoil and injuries to our forward depth that we are still in the mix. Effort will count for nothing if we lack that clinical edge.

Tooves reaction was the closure of us winning in 2013. He was clearly rattled and you can go on about passion but it was clear he is frustrated about losing again to a top team after being ahead and not scoring in the 2nd half. He is following the legacy of a multi winning coach in Des and like Price with Saints that is extremely tough to do. I'd very very surprised if we win the gf this year but will happily see this thread in September if we do win.

Kevin Keegan reaction is similar and they went from a probable win to crash and burn. Sir Alex Feguson grinned when he saw this and knew then he would win the title. Bet this made Bellamy/Slater/Smith and Cronk amused. :s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yenzdq5g6o

FFS the refereeing was pathetic...We were well and truly shafted...as were Canberra today. What Tooves said was 110% correct

Daniel Anderson is the new untouchable. He is under the control now of THE WORST BUNCH OF REFS that have ever graced our game.

The NRL has the head in their own sand bucket....Inconsistent to say the least.

WTF is this new boss Smith doing...Sweet nothing only helping himself and his new hierarchy of people...The game is going backwards

Darren said:
Tooves reaction was the closure of us winning in 2013. He was clearly rattled and you can go on about passion but it was clear he is frustrated about losing again to a top team after being ahead and not scoring in the 2nd half. He is following the legacy of a multi winning coach in Des and like Price with Saints that is extremely tough to do. I'd very very surprised if we win the gf this year but will happily see this thread in September if we do win.

Kevin Keegan reaction is similar and they went from a probable win to crash and burn. Sir Alex Feguson grinned when he saw this and knew then he would win the title. Bet this made Bellamy/Slater/Smith and Cronk amused. :s

LOL. How on earth did you come up with this ?

Please explain how a Tooves attack on a poor refereeing display somehow translates to us losing games and our chances to win a the title this year.

Somehow this means that he will lose the ability to coach and the players will lose the ability to play ?

Jatz Crackers said:
Darren said:

LOL. How on earth did you come up with this ?

Please explain how a Tooves attack on a poor refereeing display somehow translates to us losing games and our chances to win a the title this year.

Somehow this means that he will lose the ability to coach and the players will lose the ability to play ?

No you don't understand Jatz. It just means we wont win the EPL.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
COMMANDER said:
Yeah, just saw it. Unfortunately in the snippets they are showing he comes off half crazed.

How are the half baked journalists trying to wind him up though?
full presser

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Sea-Eagles-v-Rabbitohs-Press-Conference/82150

Toovey "were They the best Referees we have got"

Toovey "do the 2 bloke in the box need HD TVs Bigger ones" Matai No Try

Toovey "Lets Talk about blokes staying down, were going back to the soccer now are we ?"

Toovey "I'm just gonna tell my players to stay down now "

Toovey "I just think Today again the Officials decided the outcome of the game not the 2 teams"

The 1 minute mark....brilliant. "Well wadya think!!!!!!!!:mad:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8