• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Trails

South’s 11th
Roosters 17th
Broncos 24th

If Manly does a 10 day camp at Vegas. Most of the Nrl team (21 man squad) will miss the broncos trail.
So the 21 man squad might be flying out on the 20th

Trails

South’s 11th
Roosters 17th
Broncos 24th

If Manly does a 10 day camp at Vegas. Most of the Nrl team (21 man squad) will miss the broncos trail.
So the 21 man squad might be flying out on the 20th
I reckon a few extra may head to Vegas, maybe 23-24

The games from 17th will be televised
This was green lighted months ago unless been changed
The game vs South's is likely to have streams also, but not a Fox/TV

It doesn't look like it unfortunately, unless Manly or Souths stream it themselves.
Fox/Kayo are showing all the Pre-Season Challenge games from 15 Feb onwards.
On the NRL draw for the first weekend of trials it's only got Kayo listed as the Pay TV providers. Hope Fox are covering it also.

On the NRL draw for the first weekend of trials it's only got Kayo listed as the Pay TV providers. Hope Fox are covering it also.
Looks like it’s on Fox as well

IMG_5506.png

Our first trial is on sat 17 Feb. Be surprised if Fox aren't showing them this year.
They did last year

Kayo is just Fox but streamed instead.

Ive still got Fox, it’s a premium as far as cost goes but I hear Kayo cab be absolute crap at times ???
Yeah, I lot of people say the same thing about Kayo. I got Fox too, will be paying for the sports package again one day before Manlys first trial game.

Kayo is just Fox but streamed instead.

Ive still got Fox, it’s a premium as far as cost goes but I hear Kayo cab be absolute crap at times ???
One thing ive found with kayo is it only can be paused for about 10 minutes. Too long and it catches you up completely when you try to ffwd past 2 minutes of bulldust. . I love my footy but the crap on between tries ****s me to tears.

i used to be able to pause it for 30 mins before kick off, FFWD all the tries and halftime and get engossed. Now its a lottery .

but we have a few streaming services so i dont want the cost of fox and from what ive seen the rest of there content is 100 years old. also set the ping pong table up in the formal lounge during covid and the fox connection is in there. Me anf jack play ping pong almost daily so id need another connection in the family room

One thing ive found with kayo is it only can be paused for about 10 minutes. Too long and it catches you up completely when you try to ffwd past 2 minutes of bulldust. . I love my footy but the crap on between tries ****s me to tears.

i used to be able to pause it for 30 mins before kick off, FFWD all the tries and halftime and get engossed. Now its a lottery .

but we have a few streaming services so i dont want the cost of fox and from what ive seen the rest of there content is 100 years old. also set the ping pong table up in the formal lounge during covid and the fox connection is in there. Me anf jack play ping pong almost daily so id need another connection in the family room
The watching experience is significantly better with a Foxtel box than streaming Kayo. It is a lot more expensive though!

The watching experience is significantly better with a Foxtel box than streaming Kayo. It is a lot more expensive though!
your 100% correct.Ive had both but alos underlying is the fact o have to give money to fox. That itself makes my butt hairs curl. a few less with kayo

I used to have a Foxtel package $99 included a second box so my wife could watch her shows, I now have Foxtel Now, no box, all streamed on any 2 devices anywhere I go, when I joined 2 years ago $29/mth for sport, Essentials and drama for the misses, was a special price but I'm still paying $29.
It's not as user friendly as the foxbox, can't record but can watch any game on demand only problem it takes a few hours for the games to appear on Demand, so if you just miss a game you may have to wait 3/4hrs for it to become available to watch. I'll have to check how long I can pause a game. But $29 certainly better than 99.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10