• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Sorry wait. So who will be playing in the second week of the official trials.

I noticed the 4 teams going away are playing each other.

I was actually looking forward to seeing the broncos as Brookie. But that game might be reserve game.
Wakeham time haha

Jake's on ice too. Article in post #27 above includes from Seibold “We fly a couple of days after the first official trial and what we don’t want to do is put anyone at risk who has already solidified their spot in the team. Players like ‘Chez’ [Cherry-Evans] and Tom and Jake won’t play the trials.”
One positive about Seibold is that last year he showed he could get Manly ready for a fast start to the season. It's very different obviously with the Vegas adventure but I get the impression he's done a lot of homework to make it a success on-field.

I

s this a silver tails romance.
What is this thing called love feathered friend?

Love is so many things and so many feelings
Love is undeniable , unpredictable , powerful , painful and joyful
Love is gained and love is lost
Love can come at such a cost that some are not willing to pay
And when times are tough they just run away
1706915118850.png

Well, well, well, Ryan the pants man. Good to read. Happy days ahead....
I remember going to the Albion Park Trial against The Dragons with Dan and Chuckwood. I drove in my then new Ford Territory. The fog was so thick you couldn't see 3-4 metres in front of you on the highway.

As he does, Dan was pretty vocal, and never held back with the expletives (but actually don't think he was saying thing too bad). This older duck turned around and demanded that he watch his mouth, or her husband would give him a flogging.

Her husband looked over, saw three of us, his eyes went wide, and he quickly started shaking his head as if to say (no I ****ing wouldn't), to which we all cracked up, including him.

Was a great night.

Been a while I think - always seems to be the double header up at suncorp.
There were a number of years that we swapped out game so that we were the “ home side “ , the dollars were huge in comparison.

Then we got Magic Round , and I think we had a 5 year agreement to play the Donkeys on Friday night ( still big money ) , from memory that expires in 2024.

So if there’s magic round next year it’s unlikely we’ll be a “ home “ team and we wouldn’t be playing Brisbane.

You’d assume it’s back to Mudgee and then one other game to be moved , maybe Perth v the Warriors again !!

There were a number of years that we swapped out game so that we were the “ home side “ , the dollars were huge in comparison.

Then we got Magic Round , and I think we had a 5 year agreement to play the Donkeys on Friday night ( still big money ) , from memory that expires in 2024.

So if there’s magic round next year it’s unlikely we’ll be a “ home “ team and we wouldn’t be playing Brisbane.

You’d assume it’s back to Mudgee and then one other game to be moved , maybe Perth v the Warriors again !!
Going back to Mudgee, great. Playing an away game instead of our home game on the Magic round...even better.

Does anyone know if the first trial next Sunday will be online any where? Doesn't look like Fox are showing it.
Our first trial is on sat 17 Feb. Be surprised if Fox aren't showing them this year.

Does anyone know if the first trial next Sunday will be online any where? Doesn't look like Fox are showing it.
It doesn't look like it unfortunately, unless Manly or Souths stream it themselves.
Fox/Kayo are showing all the Pre-Season Challenge games from 15 Feb onwards.

Our first trial is on sat 17 Feb. Be surprised if Fox aren't showing them this year.
We play Souths on the 11th.

Though I'd suggest mostly the younger guys

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10