Vlandy's adds new team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Adding a team with 18 months lead time means it will create havoc on the player signing market and there will be heaps of players trying to break contracts to get to the new club or to go to another existing club who has cap space from letting a player go to the new club. It will probably also kill English Super League as a viable comp as its best players will come down under.

My preference would be to bring in either a team based out of Redcliffe or the Sunshine Coast and then another in Perth at the same time.

Having a team in Perth opens up a big Saturday worth of League with games at 1pm (played in Auckland), 3pm, 5:30pm, 7:30pm and 9:30pm (played in Perth). All times are EST.

Your post almost made my mouth water lol

I can't believe the people in charge of the Bombers consortium are staying with that name. Idiots. How about they change it to the terrorists, jihadis, murderers or some similar name?

I'm sure sponsors will be falling over themselves to be associated with bombers.

It'll be interesting to see what the mascot looks like!

It'll be interesting to see what the mascot looks like!
Maybe an Atom bomb destroying Hiroshima?

A Lancaster above a burning Dresden perhaps?

Or why not a V-1 obliterating a block of flats.

A left field option could be an IRA lad in a balaclava planting nail bombs in a crowded pub.

Closer to home, a petrol bomber circa whisky a gogo.

Either way they are on a winner.

They could wear brown jumpers. The Brown Bombers.

Seriously though, at least he realises that trying to turn Eastern South Africans (Sandgropers) or Mainland Tasmanians (Croweaters) into rugba league fans is just like throwing out good money after bad.

Maybe an Atom bomb destroying Hiroshima?

A Lancaster above a burning Dresden perhaps?

Or why not a V-1 obliterating a block of flats.

A left field option could be an IRA lad in a balaclava planting nail bombs in a crowded pub.

Closer to home, a petrol bomber circa whisky a gogo.

Either way they are on a winner.

How very PC of you to describe every possible scenario apart from the one that I (& probably everyone else) immediately thought of LOL.

How very PC of you to describe every possible scenario apart from the one that I (& probably everyone else) immediately thought of LOL.
I’m being facetious of course, but I can’t really think of a bomber without there being an actual bomb or bombing, can you? It is a bad logo.

Should we take votes on when our bye would be, week 1, 2 or 3. Sometime of no value whatsoever

Can we take them all? Turbo should be back for the 4th round.. As an old Wynnum supporter, the rivalry will be missed but I hope Redcliffe get the license.. Just don't change the name to Brisbane..

This story about potential expansion clubs got a giggle from me:
"In contrast to the Jets' colour scheme, Wide World of Sports can reveal the Dolphins will opt for gold to complement their traditional red. The Parramatta Eels also claim their colour as gold but Canterbury Bulldogs fans debate that, preferring to call it lemon. Likewise, the Wests Tigers believe their scheme contains gold, but Manly fans identify their jersey as carrot. Even the Brisbane Broncos gold has gradually altered since 1988 into a bizarre shade of pumpkin."

Has any Manly fan ever identified our jersey as Carrot and white?

This story about potential expansion clubs got a giggle from me:
"In contrast to the Jets' colour scheme, Wide World of Sports can reveal the Dolphins will opt for gold to complement their traditional red. The Parramatta Eels also claim their colour as gold but Canterbury Bulldogs fans debate that, preferring to call it lemon. Likewise, the Wests Tigers believe their scheme contains gold, but Manly fans identify their jersey as carrot. Even the Brisbane Broncos gold has gradually altered since 1988 into a bizarre shade of pumpkin."

Has any Manly fan ever identified our jersey as Carrot and white?
Lol... (at the risk of admitting to missing the joke)...

...you do know they mean that Manly fans call the WT jersey carrot, don't you @The Who ???...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8