Walker to Manly BUT Buhrer to Newcastle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All these suggestions of other players to offload are missing one point - you need a willing buyer.

I don't like the idea of Buhrer going (is it only DCE left from that years U20's team?) but if it is for the ultimate benefit of my team I will learn to like it.
Yes, you get it! It is actually the better players worth more money that will end up being traded. Nobody wants the lesser performed players, and they don't command enough $$$ to free up cap space. It is actually a compliment to Jamie, but as others have said, I would of targeted that useless Burgess to be sold off or Symonds

There is no one on that list that will back 50 tackles. That's what's required to replace Matt and Jamie.
Koroisau and myles could easy. Koroisau was playing 35 minutes at penrith and making 34 tackles in that time. Koroisau will be playing 50-60 minutes with us when Parcell is on the bench

But what of the state of the game overall?
No loyalty means a diminishing fan base. Kids bond to players as much as colours ffs. Keep treating them as mere commodities and a decade from now there will not be much left for the game.
There can be only one premier each year so there will always be 15 disappointed fan 'tribes'. If those tribes have no fan fave players to hang on to - those that bleed for their club as so many are apt to say - then what is there?
Sure people will cite the Premier League and the NFL but they are entirely different and massive beasts.
Keep looking over your shoulder NRL, the AFL is coming to get ya. :banghead:

*Sorry for the rant, the whole Paris thing has got to me.
The AFL are the worst for it. They trade players left, right and centre. The fans support their team first and foremost

Api's stats speak volumes ,Our supporters are going to be pleasantly surprised with his tackling , work rate & ball service.
Gonna miss Ballin ,but Api is definitely no backward step in our tackle count.

We are startling to look a lot stronger than we have since 2013.

Our first choice backs are going to be Snake, Jorge, Killer, Skivy, Tommy, Peta and DCE, with the possibility of Walker being in there. Plus there is Isaac John and Tim Moltzen to consider.

Our forwards will be a lot stronger than this year. Jake, Parcell, Myles, Kaupau, T-Red, BJ, Starling, Brown, Koroisau, Lussick, Mateo, Leary and maybe or maybe not Buhrer.

If Barrett can get them all on the same page I think we're in for a very good 2016.

with Bozogetting Lussick and Fabian Goodall back, I dont think he wants actually wants to get rid of buhrer, there hasnt even been an article about this rumor, (suggests a lot) Buhrer wont leave, walker might be here but it wont be for buhrer

I really like Jamie Buhrer but Dylan Walker will help us win more games next year than Buhrer so I hope this is true. I also worry about Buhrer's knees given speed was his biggest weapon.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6