Warrriors attempt to poach Manly five-eighth Blake Green to cover loss of Kieran Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Fox Sports’ chief NRL reporter James Hooper dropped the bombshell on NRL Tonight on Friday that Moylan may be disgruntled with the Panthers and possibly considering a move.
--------
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ion-over-future-20170901-gy91wx.html#comments

While Moylan has played most of his career at fullback, the Penrith captain wants to make a permanent shift into the halves – something that was met with resistance from Griffin and Gould earlier in the season.
------

Santa, read my letter :santa: :praying:

Baz, do what you need to do :pointup:

Poo, work your charms :*

Api, get Moylie to backflip to the Northern Beaches :happy:

Last edited:
There could be a few 5/8's available come seasons end.Ones that can fill a void for a yr or 2 until younger players come through

None that are currently off contract next year, and certainly none even close to Greens talent. Slim pickings and not just at 5/8 either.

Fox Sports’ chief NRL reporter James Hooper dropped the bombshell on NRL Tonight on Friday that Moylan may be disgruntled with the Panthers and possibly considering a move.
--------
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ion-over-future-20170901-gy91wx.html#comments

While Moylan has played most of his career at fullback, the Penrith captain wants to make a permanent shift into the halves – something that was met with resistance from Griffin and Gould earlier in the season.
------

Santa, read my letter :santa: :praying:

Baz, do what you need to do :pointup:

Poo, work your charms :*

Api, get Moylie to backflip to the Northern Beaches :happy:

Kicking problem solved also

Trent Hodkinson could be an option....Knights want to offload his contract and are prepared to pay some of it out with a year to run.He is on 600k next year,if we get him for 300-350k it is pretty much a swap for Greens' contract.Hodkinson is a better defender,better organizer,better passing and kicking game,is an 80% goal kicker.Does not take on the line much but if we are looking for an organizing foil for Cherry and at 28 yrs old.....He can also play dummy half in an emergency and with Winterstein,Sironen able to play centre and five eighth in an emergency we could stop playing poo off the bench too.

Hodko's body is way past it @:cool:

The fact that the Knights have had zero expectation on them, meant that he could take the field and waft around.

Hodko's body is way past it @:cool:

The fact that the Knights have had zero expectation on them, meant that he could take the field and waft around.
I think he had a leg problem which he seems to be over now,still has something to offer.I think that the only reason Brown is not a fan is that he seems to want running halves,not a guy who is primarily an organizer which ironically is what we want....He has been in good form lately and running a bit and taking on the line from the few games I have seen,maybe that coincides with Knights recent form?He has the running halves he wants now in Lamb,Cogger,Watson and maybe Ponga too and wants to clear cap space to strengthen other areas.

He hasn't been as good since he was rested for the St Merge game. I suspect the body is packing up. He's not much of a tackler but his goal line kicking gaining repeat sets was his biggest asset. The injury appears quad related and hence the repeat sets have gone out the window. Age isn't kind to such injuries.
he's done 3 forty twentys in 2 games and is instrumental in guiding us around the park

Based on what I have seen of Hastings during his playing career he is clearly not the answer. Other than being a speculative buy I can't see why we added him to our roster.

Green has been good value and we'd miss him if released. There is no obvious replacement.
he's a good back up but that's all really

• 😆
Reactions: mbe
1 decent player who we have no hope of signing and doesn't play Green's position. Who else?
The halves are interchangeable. Green is essentially playing halfback and Cronk and Cherry would work a treat.

If Green goes and we have cap space then I'd love him for one year while we give young Metcalf a year with Blacktown to see how he fares.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8