WCC Challenge - Another Tour Group?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There could never have been "two tours into one", especially with multiple people expecting free rides. I will say I did have some discussions with Zorb, on a personal basis we get on and he's never done anything bad by me. But clearly I have a long association with the Sea Eagles and my priorities lay with them for the 2012 WCC.

Simple as that!!

Thanks Mark. I didn't mean to put you on the spot. I was just interested (i know it's not my business) to know if you had spoken to Peter about the trips. I fully appreciate that you feel it best not to comment on the whole situation. Being so far removed from the whole thing, i will say i don't understand the thinking behind it on Peter's behalf.
If he wanted to make the trip, and shout a couple of mates, then just do that. Why go as far as Galaxy? I hope your trip is hugely successful and you continue to power on for years to come.

Personally I dont see an issue, for the consumer the more competition the better - Mark runs great trips plus has the club support behind him so he will be able to compete wth galaxy pretty well.

If it means getting more Manly Supporters over there to support the boys then well and good.

No probs at all with competition. Our tour is doing nicely about 25 in so far and another 10 working on leave/ funds. I would say we will end up with at least 30 and maybe more so pretty happy with that given late release and the other trip.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Exclusive access to the players at their own post match function.

Not quite correct. We waited at this function for over two hours and the players couldn't be bothered putting in an appearance. It would have been nice to be told before hand , so we didn't waste our time hanging around. Seems they only turn up to these things when they win. Poor form IMO, they aren't the only ones who travelled to the other side of the world.

bones said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Not quite correct. We waited at this function for over two hours and the players couldn't be bothered putting in an appearance. It would have been nice to be told before hand , so we didn't waste our time hanging around. Seems they only turn up to these things when they win. Poor form IMO, they aren't the only ones who travelled to the other side of the world.
Yeah ,but u travelled all that way to see them ,they didn't travel all that way to see you.

bones said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

So were Zorba's crew at this function or did they have a prior commitment also;)

To be honest the function Bones was referring to wasn't really a function.

We attended the official post match function (both sets of players came) but it was very crowded and very hot (inside the room) so we left and dropped people back at either the Leeds Marriott (where the team was staying) or the Novotel (where we stayed).

The players were under no obligation to make themseleves available at the Marriott aftre the official function and didn't.

BUT we had heaps of access to them through out the week so no one should complain really, they were sensational with their time.

Don't be surprised if something happens with the Zorba things in the future ie not happen.
Perry was filthy that he's using the clubs emblem in advertising whilst the club is getting nothing for it

eagles2win said:
Don't be surprised if something happens with the Zorba things in the future ie not happen.
Perry was filthy that he's using the clubs emblem in advertising whilst the club is getting nothing for it

Last Saturday's regular Zorba piece had two columns (out of 3 in total) promoting 'my tour' (WCC),'my function' (for the Bluetongue).
As a Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Board Member, an respectful man would ensure some of the proceeds would go the the Organisation which is supplying the reason for all of his money making schemes :mad:

Although it was funny to see that even Galaxy has now been assimilated into Zorba World and was not mentioned in the whole article.

Zorba's self serving attitude never ceases to amaze me. I hope the Club has their Branding Lawyers working on infringement notices :dodgy:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8