WCC NOW LIVE on GEM AT 6:45am

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
It seems for the 1st time this years World club Challenge between Manly v Leeds will NOT be shown live
They have scheduled the game on Sat 18th at 2:30pm (game kicks off at 7am dst)
Foxsports have it on at 9am

Hoping that it is an oversight but it dosent look promising
Alternate shows at that time are
9-Weekend Today
Gem- Movie from 1955
GO-Cartoons

Foxsports have soccer, Odi cricket & Golf scheduled

Again TV stations treating fans with conempt

Ch9 leaders in sport pffft

RE: WCC not Live on Nein

thats bullsh!t :mad:. We'll need one of your links BE to someone respectful enough to show it live.

Matt - can you please clarify what the Manly Leagues 6:30am Saturday 18th event is going to contain? We got the beers and bacon rolls confirmed, but seems like the main event is delayed. :(

Will it show the SkySports LIVE Feed at 7am?
Can we get Zorba to sreak for 2 hours and delay the start of the game till the 9am Foxtel time slot :p

Does anyone know if there is a stream site that will have it live?

They show a mickey mouse game like the Indigenous- Allstars farce but refuse to show a game that actually means something. Its Ch. 9 though so I can't say I'm surprised. Perhaps we're not indigenous enough for them?

Bull****. I've got to go and play cricket at 9, I thought it was timed to perfection. I guess it is, apart from the disgrace that is Channel 9.

the only positive is at least its on Fox at 9am, so it wont be hard to avoid the news,

but still why should we ?

Fox Sports have many times changed there schedule only a few days out, so hopefully happens this time.

FS1 and FS2 both have live events listed, but FS3 is showing replays, surely they can bump the replays off FS3.

Check out the last paragraph on this article:-
www.seaeagles.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=46962&wolfman-ready-for-world-club-challenge

"The game will be broadcast LIVE on Channel 9 at 7:00am on February 18 (ADST)."

Slats said:
www.seaeagles.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=46962&wolfman-ready-for-world-club-challenge

Hope you're right, if you're the real Slats you may have some inside knowledge :D :D

Though imagine the outrage from the folk who will miss Weekend Today Show.

We miss out on it live over here, am gutted

On at 6pm Saturday night, I will be at cricket

I was going to email a complaint but you must post it in. I'll try ringing tomorrow and see what they have to say.

Email for the bigsports breakfast http://www.bigsportsbreakfast.com.au/feedback/index.

TK &Slats both work for Nine

Hopefully Fox will come to the party.

Nine can go and tuck fhemselves though. All day.

I'm sure there'll be some streams floating around, but whatever.

TBH I can handle waiting until 8am QLD time

Brookie4eva said:
Slats said:

Hope you're right, if you're the real Slats you may have some inside knowledge :D :D

The real Slats is a Manly fan isn't he?

Stevo said:
Brookie4eva said:
Slats said:

The real Slats is a Manly fan isn't he?

Yeah he is.

I saw a tweet from Gus Gould last night saying he was initially told it was going to be live but then the decision had changed to delayed. Hopefully its back to live again.

If Nine want to show it on delay its a chance for the IC to show some testicular fortitude early on.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8