WCC NOW LIVE on GEM AT 6:45am

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: WCC not Live on Nein

this from a titans fan

Here we go again.
Hearing about Richard Reid's Hollywood gossip is more important than the WCC. Gem has a new release movie (1955) followed by informercials and Go has cartoons.
Absolutely pathetic.
SBS manages to televise the African Cup of Nations between Zambia and Ivory Coasy live on Australian TV yet channel 9 can't put the Premiers of the highest rating program/sport on live on one of their 3 channels.
Unfathomable.

It could be worse guys

It is delayed until 6pm over here, and to cap it off, looks like the only commentary option will be in Maori which sfa people understand. Am fuming

“@TrendsBrisbane: #showwcclive is now trending in #Brisbane http://t.co/OKTZtIco”

Kiwi Eagle said:
It could be worse guys

It is delayed until 6pm over here, and to cap it off, looks like the only commentary option will be in Maori which sfa people understand. Am fuming

That really sucks. Stream it mate?

Berkeley_Eagle said:
“@TrendsBrisbane: #showwcclive is now trending in #Brisbane http://t.co/OKTZtIco”

Who haven't we asked to retweet it.

Chopper reed
Erin Molan
RLW mole
Chris close
Phil rothfield
Fox journo mark Ashton
Joe Barton
Have all retweeted

http://www.facebook.com/Channel9?sk=wall&filter=1

Jump onto their FB page.

WAMF said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
It could be worse guys

Its bloody disgraceful !

the rather sad fact is that we are probably the only people who care about the match

if any of you feel inclined to lodge a complaint to Ch9 ring them but please dont abuse the receptionist number is 02 99069999.

It's a complete joke that Channel 9 aren't showing this live! Some of us have to work on Saturday... can't see how I will get through the day being able to avoid the score :mad:

Well fmd, I'm losing the plot. For whatever reason, no matter how many times I read it, I thought the game was on Sunday morning. No cricket saturday, yeww. Can watch it. Delayed on Fox at 9am suits me better.

at this stage the WCC Tv times are

(all times are in EST)
FOXSPORTS 1 9am (Delayed)
FOXSPORTS 2 5PM (Replayed)

Ch9 2:30PM (REPLAYED)

GAME KICKS OFF 7AM EST

Manly To Win! said:
the rather sad fact is that we are probably the only people who care about the match

Disagree!

We 1% watch it to cheer Manly to another deserved Championship - the other 99% will be death riding us :p

So the viewing numbers should be the NRL Population as the weather is keeping all of the east coast indoors.

Mals said:
It's a complete joke that Channel 9 aren't showing this live! Some of us have to work on Saturday... can't see how I will get through the day being able to avoid the score :mad:
I'm working Saturday morning and hoping to watch the replay on 9 without someone telling me the result. Don't like my chances.....

Channel 9 are in huge debt and the Banks are knocking. IMO come the TV rights, Channel 9 will be lucky to come up with the Bucks and only may get either the Friday night games or the Sunday game.

It's no secret Channel ONE (Packer) wants the Monday night game and it wouldn't surprise me if they go on all out bidding war to take over Nine's crown as the Free to air Rugby League station.

If this happens be assured that the years of putting up with Ch 9 Bullsh*t and airing times will be over. Ch ONE will have no issues playing Live games without interrupting normal broadcasting.

ONE have already begun last year airing two RL shows weekly and I would say their looking to make ONE the premium sports Channel in Australia

If this goes ahead at least then we can watch the games in full HD again at last and we won't have issues with the WCC not being televised live.

Moondog said:
Mals said:
I'm working Saturday morning and hoping to watch the replay on 9 without someone telling me the result. Don't like my chances.....

Just to play the devils advocate. If your working why does the game not being on live make a difference?

I will be at cricket anyway unfortunately

WAMF said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
It could be worse guys

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4