WCC NOW LIVE on GEM AT 6:45am

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: WCC not Live on Nein

They do have 2 friggin channels! Fox have 3. Surely it could be live.

To be fair to channel 9 there is a pretty important episode of Dora showing on Saturday morning, its the one where she goes looking for lost treasure.

Fox have it down between 5.00am to 7.00am Saturday...That would be live, wouldnt it?

Could we have someone from the club please confirm this mess. If they can't then they should complain to the Commission immediately. First test of the 'independence',

Frogz...ive just checked the foxtel tv guide online...the WCC starts at 9...there's some other type of football ( soccer ) on earlier.

Yep you are correct. Dont know what I looked at then.....

Sux for those of us who don't have foxtel. Surely 9 should at least have it on GEM or Go. The former will probably have something in black and white that noone will watch anyway. At least then they could televise it in HD.

There thinking is that we'll all have a nice sleep in and watch it at nine o clock...not if you're a f@cking supporter... and you know Russell Pringle/Mark Tramby/Ant/Bones/Vid are going to ring a cpl of you blokes p!ssed with the score at six in the morning anyway!

now this is something worth ranting about - the sooner Channel 9 are stripped of NRL the better. The way they treat the NRL is an absolute disgrace. The only benefit of not showing the match live is that i won't have to get up at an ungodly hour of the morning to watch it.

Fark waiting for Channel 9

There will be live streams on the internet. Id rather watch it live than watch a delayed telecast with Channel 9's ads.

lloydy said:
To be fair to channel 9 there is a pretty important episode of Dora showing on Saturday morning, its the one where she goes looking for lost treasure.

Lets hope Dora is off to Headingly to find the Manly Sea Eagles 2012 World Cup :rolleyes:

The Manly CEO has to make an official complaint to whoever has the rights.
The Manly Leagues are still advertising the 7am game - I'm hoping it's direct from SkySports.

This is BS , so much for the credibility of Rugby League if the game to decide the best team in the world can't be shown live on tv yet a Dora the freakin explorer re-run can. I hope that the NRL can sort this crap out with the next tv deal.

In this whole age of digital marketing and promotion, it really is a lost opportunity by the NRL if they don't force nine to show it live or forfeit it to fox to have. Regardless of the teams playing, to have two countries fans bantering online live throughout the game is a huge potential for marketing that you won't get if one country can't see it live.

if nine are doing this DURING tv deal negotiations imagine what they'll be like one a new deal is in place

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4