WCC NOW LIVE on GEM AT 6:45am

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Duff said:
For all those rejoicing at the live show on gem, think of those who pay through the arse for foxtel in order to see every game and can't afford a $5,000 tv to get gem.

Twats, all sport should be on fox.
Duffy any tv can have gem. You just need a $100 box if u have an old tv. (waits for garts to make a chard rd call on $100 box)

Cambo said:
Duff said:
For all those rejoicing at the live show on gem, think of those who pay through the arse for foxtel in order to see every game and can't afford a $5,000 tv to get gem.

Duffy any tv can have gem. You just need a $100 box if u have an old tv. (waits for garts to make a chard rd call on $100 box)

Too hard, all that unplugging and replugging ****. Give us what we pay for ya carnts.

Cambo said:
Duff said:

can get a decent enough one for between $30-$50 these days.

Cambo said:
Duff said:

haha, you have evolved buddy. You like em international now :)

Ryan said:
Is Gem on free digital? I have foxtell. What actually channel is it number wise on free digital?

Gem is on Channel 90 only if your TV is High Definition ready. Otherwise you will need a High Definition set top box and plug it in the AV in.

If you have standard Foxtel or IQ and not IQHD then you your stuffed. Standard Foxtel and IQ do not pick up Ch 1,24,30,73,90 which are the HD channels for each Commercial TV Station

I hope this helps

HappilyManly said:
Duff,Foxtel HD Package - channel 209 is GEM.

Otherwise any HD-digital capable tv will pick it up.

I believe you have to live in a major metropolitan area to get the FTA channels on Foxtel.

Masked Eagle said:
HappilyManly said:
Duff,Foxtel HD Package - channel 209 is GEM.

Otherwise any HD-digital capable tv will pick it up.

I believe you have to live in a major metropolitan area to get the FTA channels on Foxtel.

I can't speak for Foxtel but on Austar to get the free to air digital channels you only have to have mystar HD.

started searching my foxtel channels to try and find GEM - no luck, got an old set top box......went to the tv in the garage with digital set top box ( not HD ) and was about to launch it through the tv as i was getting no signal and didnt know if GEM was a digital or HD channel.....some channels appearing , some not, change the antenna psoition , more shyte...luckily the sis came hone and with some positioning of the tv aerial on foxtelled tv and a change from AV to Antenna , the channel was found, with decent pic as well.....im set, can't wait as this is the " get that up you " game IMO for all the manly fans to all the manly haters out there. GO YOU EAGLES !!

Might have to hook up the pvr and
Record it. Oops hope no copyright police
Post here
Lol

RE: WCC not Live on Nein

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Rang both 9 & foxsports
9 told me Fox had the rights so I rang Foxsports and they were not aware of 9 not showing live and were going to show it at the completion of 9's live coverage,
There will be a definite answer by the end of today as he will ring me back

OFFICIAL GAME IS LIVE NOW ON CH9 on GEM AT 6:45am
A victory for the people

and 5:45am for QLD GEM viewers.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8