Weekes - need's Blacktown ASAP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I agree, if Turbo is rested then selection this week will also come down to who else is fit.
Parker out maybe (haven't heard any more about him)... but maybe Christian or Koula ready to come back?
Worst case we are missing Turbo Parker Vaega Christian and Koula ... no idea what we'd do then!!
I'm sure Jake can cover all!

Yes, I watched most of the game & thought he played well, esp. one long weaving kick return.
He had one long weaving kick return but was unsighted for most of the game.To be fair,the whole team looked disjointed but his effort in the defence for one of the tries would have had many on ST’s blowing up if it was someone in first grade.

He had one long weaving kick return but was unsighted for most of the game.To be fair,the whole team looked disjointed but his effort in the defence for one of the tries would have had many on ST’s blowing up if it was someone in first grade.

And yet his defensive reliability for his first grade games so far is over 91%. One miss does not represent his overall performance. By comparison Turbo's defensive efficiency is only 69% this year.. Demonstrates the difficulty defending at full back when no one else is around to cover both sides.

Last edited:
Weekes certainly is paying for his bad game against the panthers.

After Seibold went to great lengths to explain how Weekes deserved his shot at 5/8th he has not been sighted since - not even the bench.

DCE did say he is on standby for Turbo thou in today's pressr.

Weekes certainly is paying for his bad game against the panthers.

After Seibold went to great lengths to explain how Weekes deserved his shot at 5/8th he has not been sighted since - not even the bench.

DCE did say he is on standby for Turbo thou in today's pressr.
He’s only missed 1 game.The word around was that he was put into reggies to get some fitness playing 80mins before TomT is out over the Origin period.Fair chance he plays this week due to Tom’s situation and given the fact Seibold went with 4 big boppers on the bench,for tactical reasons that are yet to be unveiled,I don’t think it’s anything personal

He’s only missed 1 game.The word around was that he was put into reggies to get some fitness playing 80mins before TomT is out over the Origin period.Fair chance he plays this week due to Tom’s situation and given the fact Seibold went with 4 big boppers on the bench,for tactical reasons that are yet to be unveiled,I don’t think it’s anything personal

Ta, I was away for the Melb match - thought he didn't play then.

If Turbo does play that will be two games. I think Lawton is a better #14 option as he has more skills as hooker.

I guess we will see how it pans out for Weekes over the next few weeks.

Ta, I was away for the Melb match - thought he didn't play then.

If Turbo does play that will be two games. I think Lawton is a better #14 option as he has more skills as hooker.

I guess we will see how it pans out for Weekes over the next few weeks.
I’d be surprised and disappointed if TomT plays this week.No need to risk him this early in the season and if they can’t beat the Titans without him,they’re not beating the Broncos the week after with or without him

I’d be surprised and disappointed if TomT plays this week.No need to risk him this early in the season and if they can’t beat the Titans without him,they’re not beating the Broncos the week after with or without him

DCE said at the pressr, final decision will be made on Friday re Tom. Why is Tom dictating the the narrative on whether he is fit or not.

Perhaps the medical staff should do what they did with Schu this week.
Give him a rest for rehab.

DCE said at the pressr, final decision will be made on Friday re Tom. Why is Tom dictating the the narrative on whether he is fit or not.

Perhaps the medical staff should do what they did with Schu this week.
Give him a rest for rehab.
I watched the presser and DCE left me thinking Tom is out and Weekes is in....
Also looked like the Kyle Flanagan rumours (and Kyle being dropped this week) was news to him.

We are lucky to have DCE as our captain.. speaks well and is very "pro team".. he says what he needs to say without bringing on any unwanted further pressure ( or let's call it what it is.. **** crap questions from the media).. he handles himself very well and i for one hope he stays around in a mentor/ coaching role with our great club when he retires... i think he will be a really good coach, look at the **** this guy copped for the infamous backflip saga that went on for years yet he came out victorious and can hold his head up.. hes experience will be gold if he was managing a playing group. You name it the guys either been there or had a team mate / team go through it.. he will be able to handle anything coaching throws at him.his also Manly through and through and part of arguable our greatest era. And we have had some.

He did play for Blacktown last week, so maybe Seibs was trying to get him game time.

Actually a few of us here were recommending he got game time in the Reggies before last week's game and it seems Seibs was on that wave length. I wouldn't be too concerned about him being dropped for now. He had to get first grade experience and see where he's at. Now he and Seibs know what he needs to do.

We are lucky to have DCE as our captain.. speaks well and is very "pro team".. he says what he needs to say without bringing on any unwanted further pressure ( or let's call it what it is.. ** crap questions from the media).. he handles himself very well and i for one hope he stays around in a mentor/ coaching role with our great club when he retires... i think he will be a really good coach, look at the ** this guy copped for the infamous backflip saga that went on for years yet he came out victorious and can hold his head up.. hes experience will be gold if he was managing a playing group. You name it the guys either been there or had a team mate / team go through it.. he will be able to handle anything coaching throws at him.his also Manly through and through and part of arguable our greatest era. And we have had some.

Strongly agree there Jay Eagle. That's why he's also head of the Players Association. Smart operator. A true professional.

We are lucky to have DCE as our captain.. speaks well and is very "pro team".. he says what he needs to say
We are very lucky indeed to have a great captain and spokesman like DCE

DCE is very Diplomatic and would make a great Politician after footy life

I can see DCE being a Great Leader of the Liberal Party

Liberal Party of Australia statement | Sporting Shooters' Association ...

We are very lucky indeed to have a great captain and spokesman like DCE

DCE is very Diplomatic and would make a great Politician after footy life

I can see DCE being a Great Leader of the Liberal Party

Liberal Party of Australia statement | Sporting Shooters' Association ...' Association ...

Aaarrggghh. Next you'll have him with the One Nation party, Bozo.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8