Weekes - need's Blacktown ASAP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We are very lucky indeed to have a great captain and spokesman like DCE

DCE is very Diplomatic and would make a great Politician after footy life

I can see DCE being a Great Leader of the Liberal Party

Liberal Party of Australia statement | Sporting Shooters' Association ...' Association ...
Jeez Bozo the boys from Mackay I don't like your chances

Weekes is fullback v Titans, a great opportunity to play his best position in a big home game.
Hope he has a blinder!

Agreed SER8, but then not too great. We don't want to attract the predators Sydney City, South Sydney, Parramatta. We may need this kid if Turbo doesn't come good. Mind you even a 70% Turbo is better than all but a couple of the top players in the game.

Compared to so many other brilliant young talents who've come out of reserve grades and debuted at young age and looked like first graders from day one, I'm afraid Weekes isn't one of them. He's out of his depth and needs to go back and play for BWSE where he belongs.

Compared to so many other brilliant young talents who've come out of reserve grades and debuted at young age and looked like first graders from day one, I'm afraid Weekes isn't one of them. He's out of his depth and needs to go back and play for BWSE where he belongs.
Weekes did okay tonight. The bigger issue is our centres. We need better outside backs. At present only Tom, Garrick, Saab and Koula are genuine first grade material. We need all four of them on the field because the rest are slow and bog average at best.

I think we killed his confidence when he played 6, then got moved to the wing late in the game, a few weeks ago v Penrith.

I'm not convinced the younger players are responding to Seibold, like the may have to Des......this is not necessarily a bad thing though.

We also didn't need to sign another prop, especially an old one who couldn't get a run at the Dragons. Any fool can see we are very light on in the back five. That is 100 percent on Siebold.

I watched the Storm match again during the week and noticed Weekes was copping it from the more senior players during the game.

After his one game in the halves (which wasn't great), and then the Storm match, I wonder if he has lost confidence in his game?

Seems a different player to what he was earlier in the year.

I don't want to bag the kid and apart from dropping a kick I don't think he did a lot wrong. He's obviously a talent but maybe there's a reason he's been playing limited minutes to start the year. Hopefully he can keep his chin up and improve

Weekes - Kid Can Play

Can he?? He hasn't shown squat so far be it at dummy half, 5/8 or fullback. With Turbo out, tonight was a big chance for Kaeo Weekes to show what he can do at fullback, a position he knows.

Instead ... Weekes was a complete non-event tonight, oh, other than dropping a simple downfield kick cold.

After tonight's showing I think I'd rather Garrick back there if Turbo is out. It was a very underwhelming performance from Weekes tonight. He had everything to gain and did nothing.

Weekes - Kid Can Play

Can he?? He hasn't shown squat so far be it at dummy half, 5/8 or fullback. With Turbo out, tonight was a big chance for Kaeo Weekes to show what he can do at fullback, a position he knows.

Instead ... Weekes was a complete non-event tonight, oh, other than dropping a simple downfield kick cold.

After tonight's showing I think I'd rather Garrick back there if Turbo is out. It was a very underwhelming performance from Weekes tonight. He had everything to gain and did nothing.
I think he is worth persisting with. He did score a scintillating try from dummy half. He is only young and has already played three different roles in between being dropped. In nine rounds no less. Poor management on behalf of the coaching staff.

I'm dissapointed tbh, given the hype.

Seems like a lightweight #14 is his only hope as a regular 1st grade position.

What’s the most disappointing aspect is that he has been given multiple opportunities now in various positions to step up and make a statement… yet, his performances have been lack-lustre and not what you expect from a possible first grade fringe player wanting to break into FG as a regular. Insipid.

I'm dissapointed tbh, given the hype.

Seems like a lightweight #14 is his only hope as a regular 1st grade position.
I think much of the hype was from on here....

He has potential but I think he may need a cautious approach to his first grade development.

I think he is worth persisting with. He did score a scintillating try from dummy half. He is only young and has already played three different roles in between being dropped. In nine rounds no less. Poor management on behalf of the coaching staff.
So, for how long do we wait for him to make a statement about how badly he wants it?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8