WHARE/DWZ

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So this makes me think nothing is a done deal with these two! They've given the credit to Barrett and hello... where's Walker going to play if these two are replacing Matai an Lyon. And what about Turbo if Snake is fit?

Seems that now we may have too much

Suppose the other thing is, that if Manly table a strong offer to whare or DWZ they may ask the riff for an early release.

With all the recent signings the riff would have to start feelin cap pressure.

If we do manage to sign Whare and DWZ, where does that leave Jorge Taufua?

Lets say for the moment that Snake won't be playing so Tommy will be the fullback. We have Uate penciled in for one wing spot. Dylan Walker will be one of the centres with presumably Whare getting the other. If we have Jorge and DWZ, who plays the other wing?

DWZ has pace over Jorge, is probably better under a bomb and arguably has better hands. But Jorge has it over him with his power runs and if truth be told is a better and obviously a more punishing defender.

It will be interesting to see how things pan out.

Lets say for the moment that Snake won't be playing so Tommy will be the fullback. We have Uate penciled in for one wing spot. Dylan Walker will be one of the centres with presumably Whare getting the other. If we have Jorge and DWZ, who plays the other wing?

Don't forget, we have resigned Williame. Why do that to the kid if you have no intentions to play him?

Don't forget, we have resigned Williame. Why do that to the kid if you have no intentions to play him?

You've got to have backups in case of injury and rep selection (Origin). If we have a better run with injuries in 2017 then we'll probably not see a lot of Wiliame, Wright, Parker etc.

So this makes me think nothing is a done deal with these two! They've given the credit to Barrett and hello... where's Walker going to play if these two are replacing Matai an Lyon. And what about Turbo if Snake is fit?

Seems that now we may have too much
Think they would play DWZ on the wing in place of Taufua IF he is signed

DWZ has pace over Jorge, is probably better under a bomb and arguably has better hands. But Jorge has it over him with his power runs and if truth be told is a better and obviously a more punishing defender.

It will be interesting to see how things pan out.
I'd say Taufua would have a go at second row

I assume the strategy would be the same as Walker and Tapau

Sign them both for 2018 then try to agitate for a release as we sort Matai, Stewart etc

I'd say Taufua would have a go at second row

Personally I always thought that Jorge would either be the long term centre replacement for Skivy, or he would be put into the back row a-la She-Rex. But like others I would question his defence towards the middle of the field.

Personally I always thought that Jorge would either be the long term centre replacement for Skivy, or he would be put into the back row a-la She-Rex. But like others I would question his defence towards the middle of the field.
Yeah that could be a worry, I'd fear he'd continue to rush up and in when defending certain set plays and would create gaps although I think he's worth a risk, hopefully it works for his sake.. And ours

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8