What does everyone think of Brad Arthur ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well here's what Foran thinks of him. The Gospel according to Weidler....

Arthur or Martha? He needs help with media

"Kieran Foran has never met Eels boss Scott Seward. He may not know what he looks like. Nor has he met Steve Sharp, nor any of the types who hang out in Eels land beating their chests that they are on one of the Eels boards.

Foran didn't sign with the Eels for the club administration – he joined in spite of it. It is why he has a "political chaos" escape clause in his contract with the Eels. But Foran's agent, Paul Sutton, says he is going to stay solid and won't backflip on his deal with Parramatta. "He is a man of his word," Sutton said.

WHAT FORAN CARES ABOUT IS BRAD ARTHUR. He is why he joined Parramatta. If Arthur is thrown out by the Eels then Foran would care about what was going on at the club. Until that happens, Foran will be at Parramatta in 2016.

Arthur has a fantastic rapport with his players – they love him. But he is yet to develop one with the media. His fuse needs some work. He lost it during "ballboygate" and was dismissive of an American reporter who wanted to get a quote on Jarryd Hayne. On Thursday he snapped at a cameraman, saying, "get that thing out of my face" and then threw water at the camera after news the Eels had breached the salary cap.

Arthur is newish to the media game and will cop a lot worse than one camera and a reporter hitting him up. He has other issues to address, such as the results his team have achieved, but dealing with the media is an area he needs to work on."

What was Arthur doing when he was here, did he hypnotise these blokes or something, is he a dark wizard, is Weidler full of s**t or is it a combination of all these things? Who cares, if it'll keep Foran at Parra I hope they give The Dark Wizard a life contract.

Last edited:
What a genius. Sandow at fullback. Something no one else in the world could see working. Oh, hang on...

I need to correct you there, super coach Ricky Stewart also used this tactic and it proved a winning one.

Winning the spoon that is

I think Arthur and Choc must be Manly plants, they would have known we are likely to have a testing year so went to Parra to keep us free of a spoon.

They are doing a great job so far.

Tooves' coaching restricted Choc to the middle of the field taking every third hit up. Rarely passed. By following these instructions Choc was no doubt bored and frustrated. Yet he made 150 tough meters regularly, and got chosen for rep teams. Manly offered Choc 2 more years.

Arthur lets him run wide, pass and appears to let him think. Choc's career is now down the toilet. Parra have him for 4 years.

Arthur has a fantastic rapport with his players – they love him
Watmough and Foran love him and why not, they have been rewarded with large contracts, but I'm not so sure all the other Parramatta players love him. In fact I'd be amazed if Sandow loves him.

. . . or Lussick!

You can be sure If Lussick comes back here next season he''ll go ballistic when we play parramatta...could make for an interesting confrontation if choc is still playing in 1st grade.

You can be sure If Lussick comes back here next season he''ll go ballistic when we play parramatta...could make for an interesting confrontation if choc is still playing in 1st grade.
Yeah, but Choc won't still be in 1st grade will he.

An interesting thing has happened this year. Normally I death ride the teams at the top of ladder because they are a threat to Manly's title hopes and it's usually the Bulldogs or the Rabbitohs who naturally I despise.

But this year I death ride the team coming last. Brad Arthur you have outdone yourself.

An interesting thing has happened this year. Normally I death ride the teams at the top of ladder because they are a threat to Manly's title hopes and it's usually the Bulldogs or the Rabbitohs who naturally I despise.

But this year I death ride the team coming last. Brad Arthur you have outdone yourself.
Agreed. I had to shower straight after the game last Friday night. I felt dirty after cheering for Souths.

No amount of showering helped though.

Cause it's funny. We are having a s*** year and still we are doing better than the slime. What with all the established players they buy and fit under the salary cap. C'mon enjoy it.
Don't worry I am laughing ;)
If the story about us trying to lure him to Manly and move GT on is true, those involved need moving on as well. Nothing against BA, just can't see why he is given air time here.

Haha absolutely! Jumped off the couch when Souths won on the weekend.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6