What does everyone think of Brad Arthur ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I despise Souths with a passion. They are just my most hated team, and yet there was a small part of me on Friday night that was very pleased they beat the Eels. I have never in my life cheered for the rabbitohs, I give Gifty a little cheer if he doe something good, but that's it.

I'm sick to death of the Brad Arthur love fest, and it appears the media (who drove this agenda) are now sick of it too as they turn on him.

next year will be do or die for him. If they don't make the top 8 he's a myth

Surely after another spoon this year, him and Crab are off to England, possibly even park footy.
The Eels treasure their spoons. The only way they'll get rid of him is if he looks like getting them anywhere near a grand final. Daniel Anderson got them to one and they couldn't get rid of him quick enough.

I despise Souths with a passion. They are just my most hated team, and yet there was a small part of me on Friday night that was very pleased they beat the Eels. I have never in my life cheered for the rabbitohs, I give Gifty a little cheer if he doe something good, but that's it.

I'm sick to death of the Brad Arthur love fest, and it appears the media (who drove this agenda) are now sick of it too as they turn on him.
Every Manly supporters second team is whoever is playing Parra.

Go Penrith on Friday night

What does everyone think of Brad Arthur?
Obviously he should be sacked, the Eels are a rabble and meekly dropped out of the finals race against the team running last.

And if that happens wouldn't it be funny to see the look on Foran's face when he finds out.

Doubt it would happen but it would be funny.Foran would have an out clause but best of all be seeing the Penns face

The eels forum are begining to realise how **** he is.
Jam replied to Electric Eel's discussion 'WTF Parramatta?'
"Someone must be accountable for this shet too much bullshet going on they have turned me off my favorite game ba your an inexperienced goose will you ever learn the ron massey cup team would of done better disgraceful bunch of piss weak wannkers"
37 seconds ago

Arthur has used Foran to blackmail the Eels. If Foran had opted for the roosters or dogs instead then Arthur would and should be gone.

Unfortunately for the eels Arthur is there for another 4 years or something. They just extended him. They won't make the finals until 2020.

lol
Never looked at that site before, that post was on the front page. also on the front page unless my eyes deceive me is next year's star recruit and current Sea Eagle K Foran..(?!)

I won't miss an opportunity to lay the boot into Arthur...I watch all the Eels games closely and death ride every play. I used to hate the Dogs and Bunnies the most, but the Eels are my new "most hated" team and I don't see it changing any time soon!

The Dalai works in mysterious ways. He is if nothing, a survivalist.

He's secured his coaching future simply by luring Foran who now is nothing more than his lucky amulet.

Brilliant manipulation.

This underperforming coach keeps his job based on no performance anywhere, ever, whatsoever. Who knows, he probably helped Foran along the way to thinking negatively about Brookvale, that raspy-voiced coach and those horrible things he did to poor Glenn.

Parra have made the same mistake we did, they have allowed player power to dictate how their club is run, the Dalai is impregnable at the moment and their results have been very average. Be interesting how it goes if they cop a points deduction to start 2016.

I don't have a grain of sympathy for BA, he came to our club and did good things for us on the field. Manly grants him a release from his contract to be a FG coach and didn't waste any time in getting into our players ears offering the world to them. If he had any respect he wouldn't have gone back to the club that granted him an early release and started poaching our players.

Dirty and manipulative comes to mind when i think of BA. Foran will soon see first hand if he hasn't already that just like Hoppa and Watmough that the grass is not greener on the otherside.

If Parra are playing like this next year then Arthur will be sacked, no doubt about it, the fact Foran has a get out clause won't make any difference, Foran can't command the the same sort of money from other clubs, at best around $800,000, so Foran will stay even if Arther is sacked.

Arthur has used Foran to blackmail the Eels. If Foran had opted for the roosters or dogs instead then Arthur would and should be gone.

Unfortunately for the eels Arthur is there for another 4 years or something. They just extended him. They won't make the finals until 2020.
And the club fell for this. A player yet to wear the slime colours has declared that unless a coach with a dismal record stays, he's out of the deal. How could the club not realise this ransom being held by Dalai and Foz?
Oh parra. You guys are funny.

If Parra are playing like this next year then Arthur will be sacked, no doubt about it, the fact Foran has a get out clause won't make any difference, Foran can't command the the same sort of money from other clubs, at best around $800,000, so Foran will stay even if Arther is sacked.
Foran's amended contract stipulates a 2 year stint, no matter what - Karma :D

He and BoChoc will always be tainted with the 2v Coup :mad:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7