What does everyone think of Brad Arthur ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foran's amended contract stipulates a 2 year stint, no matter what - Karma :D

He and BoChoc will always be tainted with the 2v Coup :mad:

No doubt $Forme and BoChocs played a VERY big part in it, also our dismal end to 2014.

I'd never boo a player with a Manly jersey on but I have ZERO respect for $Forme and even less respect for BoChocs

I don't have a grain of sympathy for BA, he came to our club and did good things for us on the field. Manly grants him a release from his contract to be a FG coach and didn't waste any time in getting into our players ears offering the world to them. If he had any respect he wouldn't have gone back to the club that granted him an early release and started poaching our players.

Dirty and manipulative comes to mind when i think of BA. Foran will soon see first hand if he hasn't already that just like Hoppa and Watmough that the grass is not greener on the otherside.
Yep the guy is a master manipulator which to his credit is a skill.

He can't coach and he is actually screwing the Parra club with his hold over Foran. The eels would have been better sacking Arthur and telling Foran to come and play with us for market value at 800k and because u want to play for the eels not BA or get on your bike and we will spend the coin on other players.

Yep the guy is a master manipulator which to his credit is a skill.

He can't coach and he is actually screwing the Parra club with his hold over Foran. The eels would have been better sacking Arthur and telling Foran to come and play with us for market value at 800k and because u want to play for the eels not BA or get on your bike and we will spend the coin on other players.
I think con artist is a more apt description. He's conned an entire club and fan base and even some players into thinking he is god's gift as he leads them to another rubbish season.

No doubt Chris Sandow is a tricky player to manage however It was BA's job to get the best out of him for just this season as he has Foran coming next year. Instead he got the absolute worst out of him and sent him packing to England with 7 games to play leaving his team with no halfback and a possible wooden spoon.

I do not call that successful player management or a successful outcome as a coach.

I'm pretty sure Foran can use the BA get out clause should BA be sacked at any time during his 4 year contract and the option for the 3rd and 4th seasons is in his favour so he can go elsewhere if he gets a better offer from 2018 regardless of whether BA is still there or not.

A total myth !! Why would people want to play for him astounds me ! Has done nothing and basically is holding the Parramatta Management and fans to ransom over Foran !! Only at Parramatta !!

I'm pretty sure Foran can use the BA get out clause should BA be sacked at any time during his 4 year contract and the option for the 3rd and 4th seasons is in his favour so he can go elsewhere if he gets a better offer from 2018 regardless of whether BA is still there or not.

Foran is tied to the Speels for at the very least 2016 and 2017. Part of the amended contract is that even if the Dalai is sacked, Foran can't walk out of the club until after 2017. The Speels could sack Arthur tomorrow and Foran will still be contracted to the club for the first 2 years. His original contract said that if Arthur got sacked he could walk out immediately and the Speels would be forced to pay him out if he did.

Basically he's stuck there for the next two years whether Arthur is there or not.

Can't wait till Parra re-employ Brian Smith to clean out the joint and start the whole downward spiral again ....LOL

No doubt Chris Sandow is a tricky player to manage however It was BA's job to get the best out of him for just this season as he has Foran coming next year. Instead he got the absolute worst out of him and sent him packing to England with 7 games to play leaving his team with no halfback and a possible wooden spoon.

I do not call that successful player management or a successful outcome as a coach.

It's all good, Foran will just demand a clearing of the air meeting publicly, then announce that he awoke to realise he doesn't feel like playing there anymore at times.

BA may have used his last moments at Manly to recruit the dud Choc and Foz but didn't Barrett do the same with Api and Brown? Hopefully he got in Cartwrights ear too

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8