Which round will Trent be fired?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Roughly how long will Trent Barrett last???

• 1-5 weeks and he's gone. Bad start Like 2016 no longer acceptable

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • 6-10 weeks then it's back to the hairdressers

Votes: 18 16.1%
  • 11-15 weeks until he joins me in the Centrelink queue

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • 16-20 weeks before he coaches Uzbekistan Rugby League

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • 21-26 weeks - not making the finals two years in a row is unacceptable

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • Finals footy! He made it and will be allowed to stay!

Votes: 67 59.8%

• Total voters
Must admit I'm warming to Twenty, much like @Ryan I can see that he has some passion for our club, and think that might start to show with the players as well.

I'm not yet spending my Lottoland winnings, but I'm sure at buying the ticket stage.

You're warming to Ryan?

I have tipped Barrett to survive. But that tip is dependent upon him getting his team selections right this season. He has plenty of depth and a motivated squad. His destiny is in his own hands! So to speak!

Hows
I have tipped Barrett to survive. But that tip is dependent upon him getting his team selections right this season. He has plenty of depth and a motivated squad. His destiny is in his own hands! So to speak!
that working for you so far?

It's only Round 1. I'm not happy with today's result but we weren't helped by some poor refereeing resulting in minimal possession. As far as team selections are concerned I do not consider Brown or Perrett in our top 17 and in my opinion Hastings will make a better Hooker than API who should coming off the bench. I'm not a TB fan Toovey should be there!

Dan Ferris is the real culprit that needs to be sacked. Barrett is guilty of having faith in him. When Dan Ferris arrived at the club from the Titans he unceremoniously sacked one of the best strength and conditioning coaches in the game Donny Singe. Donny was a team player and was keen to work with Ferris however Ferris a nobody decided to boot the two time premiership winning trainer Singe. Since then we have constantly looked out of gas and unfit for large periods during games. It is those 20min periods where the other team gains ascendancy and puts cheap points on us. We start to lose our fitness and with that we succumb to fatigue and we scramble just to keep any kind of shape. Then after relentless defensive periods we have no bodies with enough energy to get into structure for attacking plays, making our halves look poor and then fatigue causes us to make silly errors and take poor options under duress. Barrett made a dumb call allowing Singe to leave. We haven't competed fitness wise since.

I was waiting to see the new and improved Mr Plod, who was keen to make up for his terrible 2016 season. He talked the talk in the papers. Some of us even believed the hype.
We all now know that he is no longer able to compete.
So, if Twenty doesn't drop him for next week then my vote will be to sack the coach immediately because he is putting hope before reality.

I was waiting to see the new and improved Mr Plod, who was keen to make up for his terrible 2016 season. He talked the talk in the papers. Some of us even believed the hype.
We all now know that he is no longer able to compete.
So, if Twenty doesn't drop him for next week then my vote will be to sack the coach immediately because he is putting hope before reality.

I actually saw Nate hit the ball up!! Mind you he did look around for someone to offload to.

Dan Ferris is the real culprit that needs to be sacked. Barrett is guilty of having faith in him. When Dan Ferris arrived at the club from the Titans he unceremoniously sacked one of the best strength and conditioning coaches in the game Donny Singe. Donny was a team player and was keen to work with Ferris however Ferris a nobody decided to boot the two time premiership winning trainer Singe. Since then we have constantly looked out of gas and unfit for large periods during games. It is those 20min periods where the other team gains ascendancy and puts cheap points on us. We start to lose our fitness and with that we succumb to fatigue and we scramble just to keep any kind of shape. Then after relentless defensive periods we have no bodies with enough energy to get into structure for attacking plays, making our halves look poor and then fatigue causes us to make silly errors and take poor options under duress. Barrett made a dumb call allowing Singe to leave. We haven't competed fitness wise since.
Completely agree!
Blake Green looked fat and slow.
Lord Perrett looked fat and slow, and that drop ball on tackle 1 one was one of the wussiest efforts seen in a Manly jumper. A coach with any clout would drop him on that alone.
AFB looked worse than last year.
Winterstein fitter?. I didnt seen it.
Myles fitter?...umm did he play?.
Feel good stories are over. Now reality sets in.
NYEagle

We play

Souths

Cows away

Dogs

Roosters

We could well be 0/5 and judging by that performance today rd1 at your home ground we will be

In which case it has to be bye bye Barrett

You'd have to imagine the Pennsters would have already spoken to both Ivan Cleary and no doubt De$ Ha$ler.

I doubt very much the latter would be considered, not enough money in our joint, nor power.

So, the only way they'd sack Twenty is,

A) they are prepared to pay him out for almost 2 years ( I think he signed on for 3 years).

B) they have a ready made replacement ( see above )

I think he'll make it to years end, but if we are 0/8 boy oh boy the pressure will be on!!

You'd have to imagine the Pennsters would have already spoken to both Ivan Cleary and no doubt De$ Ha$ler.

I doubt very much the latter would be considered, not enough money in our joint, nor power.

So, the only way they'd sack Twenty is,

A) they are prepared to pay him out for almost 2 years ( I think he signed on for 3 years).

B) they have a ready made replacement ( see above )

I think he'll make it to years end, but if we are 0/8 boy oh boy the pressure will be on!!
Couldn't be on big coin imo - if its more of the same after a month or two move him on, get a coach with cred like Ivan and watch the fans and sponsors get onboard again when we start looking like we actually have a coach and a game plan. (And maybe string a few wins together)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8