Whistle Blower Josh Perry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
manlyfan76 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
lsz said:
If it is true, if, then you would have have to be kidding to think it was only Perry

Are you hoping its others as well
Trex?

Josh Perry and Chris Bailey.
Both left at the end of 2010.
You can take the boys out of Newcastle, but you cant take Newcastle out of the boys. Unless you have a sample jar........

Seems to me all this shows is that the system worked at manly. The player and club both did the right thing when they had suspicions.

It may be just coincidence, but we went through a long period there when we didn't lose a player to another NRL club. They all seemed to go over to England.

Our players went to England because they were ageing and could get more money than what was on offer here.
Not to hide or for darting dogs.....

Jethro said:
HappilyManly said:
ASADA claims that they are looking into the past 2 years, wasn't JP long gone in 2011 :huh:

Correct. He left us after the 2010 season and joined St. Helens in 2011

Yes correct, Perry left us after 2010 and Danks left us in 2010 too.
I think the ASADA claims of looking into the past 2 years apply to the Sharks (when Danks was there) but they'd be looking into Manly from 2010 backwards, being when Danks was at Manly.

Napper said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
lsz said:
If it is true, if, then you would have have to be kidding to think it was only Perry

Seems like it doesn't it?

There is something wrong with him.

Of course I am hoping we are stripped of all titles and finally win those wooden spoons we have missed out on

Maybe I am not naive enough to think if the Perry story is true that it is limited to one person

What has been stated is he was offered something by Danks.

So Danks only offered it to one person who reported him?

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/manly-dumped-dank-over-injection-row-20130313-2g0x5.html
Manly dumped Dank over injection row
Date
March 14, 2013
Glenn Jackson
Rugby League Writer

Pablo said:
Our players went to England because they were ageing and could get more money than what was on offer here.
Not to hide or for darting dogs.....

That's why Joel Monaghan left

****s getting weird something that Steve Mascord retweeted this from Mike Newton :
Just spent an hour on the phone with Josh Perry he was never offered anything illegal by MDRLFC including Mr Dank

That's weird... Who is mike Newton and what's his twitter, google search bought up a few, but none of them him.?

How many rumours, stories, sources have been named or suggested, only to be contradicted hours later..

This is truly the strangest sequence of events I've ever come across.

No one, not even asada, seem to know what they are looking for or what the truth is.

Gross negligence announcing "the blackest day in Australian sport" some weeks ago.. What exactly have we learnt, beyond a a shadow of a doubt, since then.?

Surely heads a gotta roll. You just can't go around defaming, denouncing and destabilising clubs for the sake of it.

joeboy said:
That's weird... Who is mike Newton and what's his twitter, google search bought up a few, but none of them him.?
If it is who I'm thinking of he's a shadowy figure, I think he goes by the street-name The Puma. Unless I'm getting mixed up with the Jaguar. Or the Bilby. Pretty sure it's one of those.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
lsz said:

BE, I get the impression from some of the posters on here that they won't be satisfied until one or more of our players go down.

Perhaps they are just pessimists.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
joeboy said:
If it is who I'm thinking of he's a shadowy figure, I think he goes by the street-name The Puma. Unless I'm getting mixed up with the Jaguar. Or the Bilby. Pretty sure it's one of those.
I've heard the Bilby is a pretty elusive character.
He's under the cover of being nearly extinct, only operates at night in secret locations and his large ears. akin to satellite dishes, keeps him a step ahead of the authorities. Suspicion abounds.

Ralphie said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
lsz said:

BE, I get the impression from some of the posters on here that they won't be satisfied until one or more of our players go down.

Perhaps they are just pessimists.
That is ridiculous Ralphie, I'm sure no Manly supporter wants to see any of our players go down. This is a tough time for fans but no need to turn on each other.

There is a popular view that the whole drugs inquiry is a political beat-up, or a conspiracy of some sort, or a witch-hunt, and there is no 'hard' evidence, or there is only insufficient evidence.

Given that ASADA doesn't make any of its evidence publicly available while an investigation is still in progress, it's impressive that some people are convinced they know what the evidence is so far, let alone what evidence is still to come out.

Just because some of us prefer to wait to see what unfolds before declaring the whole exercise a farce does not mean we are hoping for a bad outcome.

While the investigation is ongoing, the ASADA will continue to beat the bushes with their long sticks until they scare someone into confessing. Then they'll claim to have been hot on the scent of that player from day one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6