2023 Pacific Championship

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My 2 cents worth.....

• Hammer and Staggs have been defensive liabilities in the centres.
  • Hunt and Grant have been defensive liabilities in the middle.
  • Dylan Edwards has shown that he does not know how to defend on the wing.
  • DCE, Teddy and Holmes have been the only Aussie's to hold their heads up.
  • Jake might not be the greatest hit up prop ever, but they are missing his defence in the middle because our forwards are getting dominated.

Nico Hyndes
My 2 cents worth.....

• Jake might not be the greatest hit up prop ever, but they are missing his defence in the middle because our forwards are getting dominated.
And Nico Hynes?

Nicho Hynes with another piss poor tackle miss that leads to a try ... just like last week.

And Michael Ennis thinks he should be a walk up start for the Kangaroos??
he is getting his rep career ruined by coaches playing him in positions he should never play. He should be playing in the halves or not at all. I'd have him over Munster at 5/8, based on last seasons club form.

he is getting his rep career ruined by coaches playing him in positions he should never play. He should be playing in the halves or not at all. I'd have him over Munster at 5/8, based on last years club form.

Munster has been MIA today hasn't he.....

But I still wouldn't have Hynes there. More like Cleary and DCE when Cleary is fit, if not for Cherry's age.

My 2 cents worth.....

Totally outplayed, worst display from an aus test team for years, not even a line break

Last time DCE will play for Kangaroos , dreadful effort. Cleary will own the #7 barring injury.

If there was the "never to be picked again" after today's effort ... then Hammer, Edwards, Staggs, Cotter, Hynes and Hunt would never play test football for Australia again.

Last time DCE will play for Kangaroos , dreadful effort. Cleary will own the #7 barring injury.

DCE was one of the few Kangaroos along with Homes and Tedesco who can hold their heads up after that.

The forwards were totally dominated. Munster was MIA. And the backline bar Holmes and Tedesco should all be blacklisted from ever playing for the Kangaroos again.

Not much DCE could do I guess, our forwards were dominated, we never got on the front foot and broke the line, we looked tired and not interested, too much one out running from a number of players

No: Latrell Mitchell, Tom Trbojevic, Nathan Cleary, Josh Ado-Carr in the backline ALONE. I'd throw in Reece Walsh from the Broncos, too !

For those saying Jake would be the difference, get real. The speed of that game was about 5 levels above Jake.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8