Blake Ferguson indecent assault charges.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Blake Ferguson indecent assault charge?

Silly man, hes gonna suffer for this. what the hell was he thinking? I am gobsmacked by he and Tamou, NSW has its best chance to break a stranglehold and they do this to the team. NEVER EVER should they be allowed to pull on the sky blue jersey again

sheridanstand78 said:
Silly man, hes gonna suffer for this. what the hell was he thinking? I am gobsmacked by he and Tamou, NSW has its best chance to break a stranglehold and they do this to the team. NEVER EVER should they be allowed to pull on the sky blue jersey again

Like Brett when he was charged ?

I'm gobsmacked that members of this forum of all places would not afford him the presumption of innocence. Do you not remember what happened to Brett and what a kangaroo court the media held for him.

I agree that given his and Dugan's track record going out on the cans together isn't too smart. But the rest of the night is just allegations at this point.

The sad part of this is that it probably would not of happened if Hayne was fit to play .

This has already cost the Blues 1 day in camp , swift action has to follow by standing him down and bringing in Merritt in time for training session tomorrow .

The courts can sort out the legal stuff , but NSW have a game to win, and the rest of the squad deserve to be focussed on the game .

Chip and Chase said:
I'm gobsmacked that members of this forum of all places would not afford him the presumption of innocence. Do you not remember what happened to Brett and what a kangaroo court the media held for him.

I agree that given his and Dugan's track record going out on the cans together isn't too smart. But the rest of the night is just allegations at this point.

You are right. However it is silly to compare the two things. Every time someone is accused of something the Stewart saga is brought up.

This is completely different. The police have apparently reviewed CCTV footage and decided that there is enough evidence based on that to warrant a charge.

Breaking news has the NRL suspending Ferguson indefinitely over repeated alcohol issues

MWSE said:
Chip and Chase said:

You are right. However it is silly to compare the two things. Every time someone is accused of something the Stewart saga is brought up.

This is completely different. The police have apparently reviewed CCTV footage and decided that there is enough evidence based on that to warrant a charge.

The police also found enough evidence for Stewart to be charged

So the NRL has learnt nothing from the Brett Stewart saga. He should not have been suspended unless he is proven guilty in court.

Average bull said:
How stupid are these guys ? They obviously can't handle the grog .

I like their pre going out ritual of taking shirtless selfies. WTF is that all about?

Despite this latest event they are a pair of knuckleheads.

MWSE said:

This X 2.

Honestly any manly fan who cobdemns him before his day in court in my opinion has a very short memory and should take a long hard look at themselves.

Dismiss 90% of what you hear in the media and treat the last 10% wih a very healthy dose of scepticism

SMH is reporting Merrit, uate or taufua to replace him.

I dare say they'll pick merrit.

Eagles2nv said:
SMH is reporting Merrit, uate or taufua to replace him.

I dare say they'll pick merrit.

Yeah they'll probably pick Merrit, that'll keep Mundine's mouth shut once and for all I hope.

I think an origin start would be good for Taufua to light a fire.

So much talent but he looks a little bored. Needs an ego boost.

NYEagle

Hmmm...thinking Merritt. Maybe a year or 2 still for Jorge. I think they would bomb him all game. Would hate for his confidence to be shattered if he had a bad debut.

I reckon jorge would make a great centre

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7