brett stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bones said:
ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
IF Brett Stewart walks then that should decrease the liklihood of Glenn leaving becuase we will have more money to match any other offers.

Glenn is contracted until the end of 2014 as it is.

Exactly, I think its absolute nonsense to think that the Bulldogs would actually entertain even signing Glenn for the 2015 season and beyond. He'll be 31 by the time the season starts and if they are stupid enough to have committed to signing him to a big multi year deal for then, well that sort of planning indicates to me they won't be a premiership threat.

bones said:
ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
IF Brett Stewart walks then that should decrease the liklihood of Glenn leaving becuase we will have more money to match any other offers.

Exactly, I think its absolute nonsense to think that the Bulldogs would actually entertain even signing Glenn for the 2015 season and beyond. He'll be 31 by the time the season starts and if they are stupid enough to have committed to signing him to a big multi year deal for then, well that sort of planning indicates to me they won't be a premiership threat.

Masked Eagle said:
bones said:
ERNIE FOR NO7 said:

I think that is wrong Gift and Killer are signed until 2013 not 2014.

Masked Eagle said:
bones said:
ERNIE FOR NO7 said:

Manly would not offer snake 250 k there is no way, they know if they lose him they lose more than just a great number 1 , he is manly and us supporters love him!

I know everyone has there Rumours and stuff and they are just that , I have mail from a week or two ago that he was a done deal with manly. Wether it's true or not who knows !! everything is just speculation. Im confident the snake will be at brookvale

Manly would not offer snake 250 k there is no way, they know if they lose him they lose more than just a great number 1 , he is manly and us supporters love him!

I know everyone has there Rumours and stuff and they are just that , I have mail from a week or two ago that he was a done deal with manly. Wether it's true or not who knows !! everything is just speculation. Im confident the snake will be at brookvale

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
Masked Eagle said:
bones said:
ERNIE FOR NO7 said:

Im 95% sure Glenn is here until the end of 2014.

Jeez I cant believe he will be 31 then, i had a look back at an old game the other night and he looked like a kid, hard to believe that was 5 years ago

• 👍
Reactions: ads
ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
Masked Eagle said:
bones said:
ERNIE FOR NO7 said:

Im 95% sure Glenn is here until the end of 2014.

Jeez I cant believe he will be 31 then, i had a look back at an old game the other night and he looked like a kid, hard to believe that was 5 years ago

E for no7 has made me doubt it now though because he is usually the most accurate of posters on this site in my opinion.

E for no7 has made me doubt it now though because he is usually the most accurate of posters on this site in my opinion.

zero tackle says gift signed till end of 2014 and surely if snake was leaving his money could of gone towards trex staying?:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8