DCE to sharks?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I say **** him. Do not want him here parading around.
There was a reason i can see why he put the senior group off side choc, kite, gifty, snake. He is a self centred little prick.
Offer overs for hodkinson, try to keep foz on bit more cash.
Look at a few forwards also.
I mentioned this earlier todd carney still a great player as a option.

I keep reading this rubbish about how it is embarrassing for the club etc. What an absolute load of rubbish that is

The only embarrassment I'm feeling at all about it is reading some of the comments I'm seeing from Manly supporters and being linked as a Manly fan to them, thought we were meant to be 1 of the more intelligent supporter bases, the last couple of days have certainly blown that out of the water
Why? because some supporters have a different point of view?

I keep reading this rubbish about how it is embarrassing for the club etc. What an absolute load of rubbish that is

The only embarrassment I'm feeling at all about it is reading some of the comments I'm seeing from Manly supporters and being linked as a Manly fan to them, thought we were meant to be 1 of the more intelligent supporter bases, the last couple of days have certainly blown that out of the water

Kiwi at least this forum is not representative of the greater manly fan base

I get the feeling that if he was so keen to leave he would have been just like Merrin and said " I won't be at Manly next year" (st George in merrins case) and found somewhere else. I have been tweeting Neil Evans who seems very tight with some of the players and he is of the opinion that Foz is gone. Would he have inside info? Quite possibly. In the end it is what it is and I wonder if I could be arsed going to watch this season. Hopefully the season launch brings some type of news for the fans
well is Foz is suppose to be good as gone,why doesnt he just come out and say it now,what is he waiting for,and why is he waiting,especially if the deal is done,I cant see the point,am I missing something here

Really because it seems we are looking at 0/2 at best young halfs in game. Let 2 great forwards go have a nsw standard forward pack.
Tell me bright spark we you think this is headed. What jack littlejohn please if someone mentions him as first grade i will puk.
We are looking down the barrell at tough times.

Daly will re-sign with Manly.
He is maroon and white and proud of it.
He's also very knowledgable and isn't silly about the Sharks and Titans - who are in a very different league to Manly (I think it's called Holden Cup).
You don't get to look around often.
Relax.

I know you can't see it, that's because you don't bother doing basic research.
You embarrass yourself by exposing your ignorance about how the merger came about.
I thought it was a hijacking of the board when they were actually supposed to be working together?
People try to say that Manly are actually still the Bears but I won't fall for it.

The st
He's an adult now! That initial comment is good if you're signing on at 16 but nearing 30 saying the same thing would make you look pretty pathetic.
The Stewart family support our club
Take that to the bank
Might be disappointed but definitely not stiffed
People should not speculate based on news paper hype
Those in the know including family were aware long before we even began our theories that gifty was Redfern bound

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Maybe one day I'll meet one of those people.
One day I also want to meet a leprechaun and see the Loch Ness monster.
If you look at which area has the most money and influence these days you might just end up looking down from your Loch Ness monster ride to see that you're wearing red and black socks.

I'm in bare feet because I live near the beach.
I understand you may be learning impaired, so for clarification, that is bare feet, not bear feet.

So DCE finished negotiating with other clubs, is now going back to Manly to give them one last chance. This puts you guys in somewhat of a bind, doesn't it? You have stated clearly that the last offer tabled was final. If you don't up it, you lose him. If you do up it, you look like you have capitulated and look a bit weak. Doesn't send a good message for future negotiations.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8