DCE to sharks?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Someone find the vid of bones or bozo or whoever it was winding up the shark club receptionist

This dick claims he was bored at work yesterday as being the reason he posted 40 odd messages on here. Geez he obviously has a good job... sitting in a little cubicle performing data entry.

Good stuff ironstine (that's what you guys call it in here, yeah?)

I would of thought any job is a step-up from the dole queue for your mob.

Btw, good to see you're following your own advice and ignoring me.

This dick claims he was bored at work yesterday as being the reason he posted 40 odd messages on here. Geez he obviously has a good job... sitting in a little cubicle performing data entry.
Centrelink has computer kiosks so my mail is he wasn't lying, other than getting living away from home allowance when he really lives in his mother's basement

Hi Guys,

Moley here with an inside scoop,

DCE will announce by the weekend he is off to the Sharks on a 3 year deal, $2.5m under the cap and the rest in 3rd party payments to bring it over $1m a year

His wife was the deciding factor as she loves Cronulla as a suburb and wants to live there and liked what the Sharks saw for DCE's future

Barba played a factor as well as the fact the club has a lot of emerging youth which he feels he can build with for many years to come,

The prospect of the Sharks captaincy came up once Gal retires too

Sorry guys, hope you can keep Foran now
1.27 am. Just back from at bubbling at northies

Not on the moles twitter so just another imposter trying to be a mole

The sharks are trying to patent the pill that stops aging and enables them to live to 150. That way at least some of their supporters will have a slight chance of seeing the sharks win a trophy in their lifetime. But only if they reintroduce the amco cup competition again

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8