Dropmough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
4, 3 last year and 1 this

Played in? Ok, I include the WCC as one of those big games (and I know others disagree). But the record in these games is poor.

Poola said:
Turning on a guy who gives so much to his team is not just idiotic it also shows a shallow sense of supporting a team. So please refrain from insulting those that gives us south pleasure and show grace in losing.

Watmough was fine. The whole team played fine. In fact, the whole team played bloody well. We just didn't have the game plan to get over the line.

Easy to bag Watmough on the drops, not flash

But to look overall, he made 170m from 19 hit ups, huge effort that, only Hiku with 278 and Wolf 186 made more, and added 39 tackles to it

Poola said:
Turning on a guy who gives so much to his team is not just idiotic it also shows a shallow sense of supporting a team. So please refrain from insulting those that gives us south pleasure and show grace in losing.

Well said, shallow indeed.

Ryan said:
Poola said:

Watmough was fine. The whole team played fine. In fact, the whole team played bloody well. We just didn't have the game plan to get over the line.

And what should that gameplan have been ?

One of the truly great games this year , if not the most intense and toughest finals I have ever witnessed . Could easily have gone either way.

To then come on here and see some people pertaining to be supporters bagging players and the coach is simply ridiculous and minuscule.

Mistakes happen in footy , get over it .
This comp still has many pages left to be told .

I hate losing as much as anyone, but there is no shame in losing that game. The Roosters are a quality team. The game could have easily gone the other way, but full credit to them. That is the kind of defence that wins premierships. That game was on a different level to Souths v Scum.

You can't knock Watmoughs effort tonight and his numbers while probably still playing injured.

I will say i have noticed and i always get nervous about his performance when he starts having those nervous pre game coughs, seems to be a side effect of excessive pre game nerves seen it a few times in big games.

In the end he still performed well minus those drop balls so ease up on the bloke.

3 drops, all in an attacking position, on first or second tackle. In a game where one try wins it. Do the maths.

Agree the thread is a disgrace, but it should not be deleted. If people want to make an ass of themselves they should be able to.

panash said:
Matabele said:
3 drops, all in an attacking position, on first or second tackle. In a game where one try wins it. Do the maths.

your very aggressive

No, I'm right.

MadMarcus said:
Agree the thread is a disgrace, but it should not be deleted. If people want to make an ass of themselves they should be able to.

Exhibit A

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4