Dropmough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brookie Benn said:
Clint said:
I sincerely hope that some of the posters above have had too many beverages tonight & wake up tomorrow embarrased by some of their disrespectful posts. Watmough is an out & out legend of this great club & always, always, give 100% for his team. Some of you, so called supporters are an embarassment.

"Manly made 1790m to the Roosters 1146m, 13 offloads to the Roosters five, received 12 penalties to the Tricolours five and made three line breaks to the Roosters duck egg." What does that tell you?

That we still have not learned from past lessons as the result is always the same against the top two teams.

I'm confident we can overcome Souths if we are fresh but need to step it up attack wise to beat an in form Roosters or hope they choke in the GF through a lack of experience.

This is an opportunity for this squad to show how great they are by picking themselves up dusting themselves off and finding that something extra in attack on the run in such a short time to take the title.

The missing element this squad has faced over the years that has prevented many observers to consider Manly "a great squad" is that our attack can lose it's way under pressure too many times.

Now is the time to crush this observation.

Geez he has one bad game all season and he should be benched. F**k me, the guy has a busted knee, puts his hand up to play everytime given the losses of key personnel due to injury and he all of a sudden is no good. Some 'supporters' should shut the hell up.. Same goes for all the Gifty baggers earlier in the season but they have gone pretty quiet since then. It is frustrating when balls are dropped but it happens to the best of them, it's just how footy goes sometimes that's all.

If only Watmough hadn't dropped the ball three times because I'm certain our international halves had those three occasions ready to set up a try. Damn... And we would have done too if it wasn't for that meddling Choc!

Seriously though, Choc is awesome. Manly through and through and he would be gutted with those errors. His effort though, was outstanding as usual.

Not much mention of Taufua /Matai blunder that led to their first try
Should we be pointing the finger at them as well

We lost FOUR-NIL, in one of the greatest and toughest ever finals I have seen since 1987. I think every player deserves our praise for slogging it out, sure we lost (and that's not good) but don't forget the minor premiers scored one lucky try...and nothing else...one hell of a game.

Finger pointing isn't what we need, support next week at the SFS is what we do need.....this ain't over yet guys, not by a long shot

It's as if Mata and Ryan want Manly to fail. Haven't heard a peep from them and all of a sudden (after a narrow loss) they're putting the boot in.

I was a critic of Watmough but he's been terrific this year. He has one bad game after a stint with injury and the knives are out.

Our defence has never been better and out attack has been astounding more so with Brett in the team taking away nothing from Hiku who has only played half a dozen 1st grade game.

Ryan your dislike of Toovey is evident in most of your posts so I don't take them too seriously.

People on here can't admit that we were beaten by a better team on the night.

CAMBO said:
I am shocked I cannot believe manly fans would post suck filthy. The 3 of you should gang your heads in shame.

Oh, boohoo!

I am shocked? LOL! That's pretty dramatic!

Moops said:
CAMBO said:
I am shocked I cannot believe manly fans would post suck filthy. The 3 of you should gang your heads in shame.

Oh, boohoo!

I am shocked? LOL! That's pretty dramatic!
Is that the best you can contribute to this thread @moops.
You obviously have an issue with me,
mate if you don't like what I post hit the ignore button or conversely PM me and tell me what your issues are and we can sort our issues out like mature adults.

Are some of you guys serious? You want to drop Choc after his effort last night. I can assure you he will be filthy on himself for the dropped balls and he wasn't the only one with a few mistakes. I just don't understand the mentality of bagging our players, sure we all say Matai, Lyon, whoever the player, may of stuffed that one, but the way some of you go on about them is disgusting, in my opinion. I do admit to being a Choc tragic and don't like anything being said against him, but respect everyone has an opinion. God I would hate to see what you said if you followed Parra. Let's hope we all get out there and support our Team on Friday night. :)

marga said:
Are some of you guys serious? You want to drop Choc after his effort last night. I can assure you he will be filthy on himself for the dropped balls and he wasn't the only one with a few mistakes. I just don't understand the mentality of bagging our players, sure we all say Matai, Lyon, whoever the player, may of stuffed that one, but the way some of you go on about them is disgusting, in my opinion. I do admit to being a Choc tragic and don't like anything being said against him, but respect everyone has an opinion. God I would hate to see what you said if you followed Parra. Let's hope we all get out there and support our Team on Friday night. :)

Its Ok Ma....They're calling him 'Dropmough' because he dropped the ball a couple of times, not because they want to see him dropped. ;)

CAMBO said:

I'm a rooster supporter and you know the one guy I worry about whenever he gets the ball is Watmough. It was a Final and a very pressure intense game. A player like him can win a game. He's very hard to tackle and makes the opposition work very hard. Any team would be very happy to have him.

I especially dread him sprinting onto the ball a few metres out from our line.

Yeah I curse when Choc drops it and really wish he would give us this quest to become a ball player cause it really isn't happening...... but you've just gotta cop it with Choc cause he offers so much else as we all know as has been said a thousand times before.

Matabele said:
CAMBO said:
Matabele said:
Twue Supporters, Twue Supporters
Give us our faeces sandwich
And let us eat it
Sumptuousleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

CAMBO said:
Matabele said:
3 drops, all in an attacking position, on first or second tackle. In a game where one try wins it. Do the maths.

I have a bit if respect for you mate but you lose me when you come on after a game like that and point the finger at one of our best. What about Lawrence and the silly penalty when we had them on the line or matty b failing to find touch. There were a few errors under pressure tonight why single out a club legend.

Um, because he dropped the ball in an attacking position before the third tackle 3 times?

Real mature mate. You obviously don't want to have a rational debate so I'll leave it.

It is entirely rational to criticise a representative player being paid half a mil a year who had such an horrendous outing. Not the first time it's happened either. If he was an Eel he wouldn't have played more than 50 career games.

If he was an Eel he'd be playing at Manly now anyway.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6