Dropmough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am just laughing at all the mata needling.

A) the bloke has been around for a damn sight longer thant he rest of (most) you
B) he loves to stir
C) he loves to stir Cambo.

and D. pakis probably threw it.

Matabele said:
3 drops, all in an attacking position, on first or second tackle. In a game where one try wins it. Do the maths.

So would you prefer he doesn't try to have a f&@king go?
Yep, hide him out in the backs when the tough stuff needs to be done, but come in the middle when the defensive stuff happens, is that what you want?
You're besmirching a player that IS one of our greats.
Should we start a thread that suggests that Symonds is still on the Roosters payroll ?
Of course not, **** happens.
Give yourself an uppercut.

on watmough, wonder why he got the nickname Blue Arsed....

probably not, you were all still in primary school.

Fro said:
I am just laughing at all the mata needling.

A) the bloke has been around for a damn sight longer thant he rest of (most) you
B) he loves to stir
C) he loves to stir Cambo.

and D. pakis probably threw it.

He didn't get much of a bite fro.
I tired to debate it with him but he wanted to act the goat so I gave up. No one on here is worth firing up at IMO,

StuBoot said:
Matabele said:
3 drops, all in an attacking position, on first or second tackle. In a game where one try wins it. Do the maths.

So would you prefer he doesn't try to have a f&@king go?
Yep, hide him out in the backs when the tough stuff needs to be done, but come in the middle when the defensive stuff happens, is that what you want?
You're besmirching a player that IS one of our greats.
Should we start a thread that suggests that Symonds is still on the Roosters payroll ?
Of course not, s**t happens.

GIve yourself an uppercut.

Watmough is probably one of the most loyal and passionate Manly (and NSW) players there is.

He tries his guts out week in week out - even when notably injured .

Ok he has the rocks and diamonds nature to his game - but the good overrides the bad everytime.

I feel sad that this thread is continuing. True Manly clubman who does not deserve this imo.

I think you are a poor judge if you can't see the sort of game choc had tonight. His effort upon effort upon effort was immense. Often taking multiple hit ups in a set of six, and setting us up numerous times for good yardage sets. Absolutely I would have loved it if he hadn't dropped it a few times, just like I would have if Jorge didn't stuff up a few times, or DCE wasn't so stuffed he couldn't take a kick for touch. We had more than enough opportunities to put points on the board outside of any opportunities we lost because of his drop balls but IMO he was still well infront on the ledger for helping us get in those situations in the first place.

I sincerely hope that some of the posters above have had too many beverages tonight & wake up tomorrow embarrased by some of their disrespectful posts. Watmough is an out & out legend of this great club & always, always, give 100% for his team. Some of you, so called supporters are an embarassment.

Ii've had one injection in my knee like the ones Choc has had, I was off my face for 6 hours. No pain whatsoever in my knee but if someone had thrown a ball at me, no way would I have caught it . If Choc has 3 jabs in his knee I would be amazed if he caught anything

MissKate said:
Ii've had one injection in my knee like the ones Choc has had, I was off my face for 6 hours. No pain whatsoever in my knee but if someone had thrown a ball at me, no way would I have caught it . If Choc has 3 jabs in his knee I would be amazed if he caught anything

Nothing to do with jabs - this Is just part of his game. A few dropped balls a game is acceptable compared to what we gain.

Far out some harsh criticism. We lost to a kick and some amazing scramble, ie Roosters hand deflrcting the ball away from Killer and stopping him from striding over, and the Matai ankle tap two metres out. We did not concede a single line break and Choc was enormous through the middle in both attack and defence. We will win next week and win well, with or without snake.

Love Choc, love our team, just wasn't our night tonight but not due to a lack of effort... reminded me of the corresponding game against the Dogs last year.... heart breaking! Losing Richie didn't help... I hope he's ok.

CAMBO said:
I am shocked I cannot believe manly fans would post suck filthy. The 3 of you should gang your heads in shame.

I just watched the best game in years, tune over to Silvertails to see hear how everybody is feeling and read all this rubbish. FMD they call themselves fans??? Even if we don't go on any further, I could't be prouder turning out one of the toughest games in memory! SEA EAGLE till death!!!!!!

CAMBO said:
I am shocked I cannot believe manly fans would post suck filthy. The 3 of you should gang your heads in shame.

I just watched the best game in years, tune over to Silvertails to see hear how everybody is feeling and read all this rubbish. FMD they call themselves fans??? Even if we don't go on any further, I could't be prouder turning out one of the toughest games in memory! SEA EAGLE till death!!!!!!

Clint said:
I sincerely hope that some of the posters above have had too many beverages tonight & wake up tomorrow embarrased by some of their disrespectful posts. Watmough is an out & out legend of this great club & always, always, give 100% for his team. Some of you, so called supporters are an embarassment.

"Manly made 1790m to the Roosters 1146m, 13 offloads to the Roosters five, received 12 penalties to the Tricolours five and made three line breaks to the Roosters duck egg." What does that tell you?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6