Dropmough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matabele said:
3 drops, all in an attacking position, on first or second tackle. In a game where one try wins it. Do the maths.

I have a bit if respect for you mate but you lose me when you come on after a game like that and point the finger at one of our best. What about Lawrence and the silly penalty when we had them on the line or matty b failing to find touch. There were a few errors under pressure tonight why single out a club legend.

Twue Supporters, Twue Supporters
Give us our faeces sandwich
And let us eat it
Sumptuousleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

CAMBO said:
Matabele said:
3 drops, all in an attacking position, on first or second tackle. In a game where one try wins it. Do the maths.

I have a bit if respect for you mate but you lose me when you come on after a game like that and point the finger at one of our best. What about Lawrence and the silly penalty when we had them on the line or matty b failing to find touch. There were a few errors under pressure tonight why single out a club legend.

Um, because he dropped the ball in an attacking position before the third tackle 3 times?

Matabele said:
And let us eat it

CAMBO said:
Matabele said:

Um, because he dropped the ball in an attacking position before the third tackle 3 times?

Real mature mate. You obviously don't want to have a rational debate so I'll leave it.

CAMBO said:
Matabele said:

Cambo , im not sure if this guy is serious..

apparently his a mod , and the example his setting is very childish !!!

i wouldnt worry about it !!

panash said:
CAMBO said:
Matabele said:

At least I can spell.

CAMBO said:
Matabele said:
And let us eat it

CAMBO said:
Matabele said:

Real mature mate. You obviously don't want to have a rational debate so I'll leave it.

It is entirely rational to criticise a representative player being paid half a mil a year who had such an horrendous outing. Not the first time it's happened either. If he was an Eel he wouldn't have played more than 50 career games.

Matabele said:
panash said:
CAMBO said:
Matabele said:

At least I can spell.

is that the best you got ???? congratulations youngster !!!!

lol

panash said:
Matabele said:
panash said:
CAMBO said:
Matabele said:

At least I can spell.

lol

No. I save my best for a worthy opponent.

Volley said:
19 runs 170m and 39 tackles

Lawrence 75m
Kite 54m lol
Faaoso 32m
Rose 65m

No wonder he made some errors, he's doing all the work for the front rowers.

send that to Matabele !!!

he then , may understand that superman is a comic character

Matabele said:
panash said:
Matabele said:
panash said:
CAMBO said:

At least I can spell.

lol

cant wait to see the talent , let me know when you have showed us your best ..... please

Matabele said:
And let us eat it

CAMBO said:
Matabele said:

How's that Crack?

Matabele said:
panash said:
Matabele said:
panash said:
CAMBO said:

At least I can spell.

lol

Geez, how many beers have you had?

Napper said:
Matabele said:
panash said:
Matabele said:
panash said:

At least I can spell.

lol

Geez, how many beers have you had?

Too many

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4