Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I just love Walker's passion for Manly. Have you ever seen a player love scoring a try for us as much?
Yeah he is certainly an excitement machine. He is one of my favourite players in the game nowadays. Yes I love consistency and % players but the theatre that this guy brings to rugby league is what it's really all about; entertainment!

Not even penalty warranted imo. Should have been cropped, as an example to young players coming through on how to appropriately dominate in a tackle.

Another stupid, momentum turning penalty.

Refs were rough as guts on us last night. Or am I wrong in that?
No you are correct. Canberra player gets up plays the ball facing his own goal line and we get penalised. That'll do me !

I just love Walker's passion for Manly. Have you ever seen a player love scoring a try for us as much?

It's not his passion for Manly but his passion for himself. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
That ego driven passion will be sensational when he learns to pass to his winger if the need comes up. That will give him and Manly so many more options and the ultimate passion.

This mentally fragile person who kicked the winning penalty goal from 39m out, off centre, with 15,000 screaming Canberra supporters booing him, in Golden Point, after missing two previous goals, and with the entire Canberra side berating him and getting up in his grill???????

Sounds like a guy with plenty of confidence and intestinal fortitude. He missed those other goals because he is not a great goal kicker, not because he is mentally weak. He also reacted to the sledging because what the Raiders players did was unethical and not in the spirit of the game...I personally loved his balls to just go right up to Hodgeson and tell him to get ****ed!
Didn't say he was mentally weak. Just fragile, making him prone to the choke. If he wasn't he wouldn't have missed a relatively simple kick with the game tied up and on the line at 18 all. There should never have been a requirement for extra time. All that after dishing it out to the Raiders kicker for missing his shot and then couldn't back it up himself. He has choked on plenty of shots at goal this season when under no-where near the pressure he was under the other night.

I agree that some of the Raiders players behaved like d**ks. However, Walker wasn't far behind them. When he himself started sledging he simply created a rod for his own back. People who react to sledging like he did should stay away from dishing it out. He should simply stfu and get on with the game.

Didn't say he was mentally weak. Just fragile, making him prone to the choke. If he wasn't he wouldn't have missed a relatively simple kick with the game tied up and on the line at 18 all. There should never have been a requirement for extra time. All that after dishing it out to the Raiders kicker for missing his shot and then couldn't back it up himself. He has choked on plenty of shots at goal this season when under no-where near the pressure he was under the other night.

I agree that some of the Raiders players behaved like d**ks. However, Walker wasn't far behind them. When he himself started sledging he simply created a rod for his own back. People who react to sledging like he did should stay away from dishing it out. He should simply stfu and get on with the game.
There is an element of players in the NRL that are "whooping it up"after a big hit,dropped ball etc.Straight out of USA

Loved how his opposite number BJ Leilua was giving him heaps within the required 10 metres and he kicked that goal. Yeh fk ya we win and finally have A TEAM !!!!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8