Fixing front row problem

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
You two can't fall out..... you guys are the best sources of our Manly/Blacktown info!

:)

• 🤝
Reactions: R3
You two can't fall out..... you guys are the best sources of our Manly/Blacktown info!

Plus why PM @Chip and Chase ? He blabs to everyone!!!!

lol

:)
Agreed. Look, we are all united by our passion for our club, we get upset, we get excited, we analyse and re-analyse and over-analyse every little thing we can get our hands on, and of course there are going to be differences of opinion. The forum is all about a thousand separate souls connected by a love of footy and their team, we are the glue that holds footy together. People probably think we’re weird. My wife keeps looking at me funny when I’m typing at night, cos she knows I’m disappearing into Silvertails world, where like-minded peeps debate the slightest nuances of this mighty team’s intimate world. We’re always going to stumble over each other occasionally, but @globaleagle speaks the truth - you guys offer up some of the absolute best info we get our sticky little hands on, and we appreciate you guys a lot. So keep up the hard work, and long may it reign....

Agreed. Look, we are all united by our passion for our club, we get upset, we get excited, we analyse and re-analyse and over-analyse every little thing we can get our hands on, and of course there are going to be differences of opinion. The forum is all about a thousand separate souls connected by a love of footy and their team, we are the glue that holds footy together. People probably think we’re weird. My wife keeps looking at me funny when I’m typing at night, cos she knows I’m disappearing into Silvertails world, where like-minded peeps debate the slightest nuances of this mighty team’s intimate world. We’re always going to stumble over each other occasionally, but @globaleagle speaks the truth - you guys offer up some of the absolute best info we get our sticky little hands on, and we appreciate you guys a lot. So keep up the hard work, and long may it reign....
U high bro?

Just to clear the air....I do not have a problem with Snake,I enjoy everyone who contributes to this forum(whether it is constructive,humour,eye rolling shix or whatever)and I have not met a grudge that I could not get over after a minute(or forget,life is way too short).We are all passionate about our club and have an opinion and I always do my best to argue the point and not the person.Sometimes there are people whose opinion on things footy you seem to regularly disagree with and that is life.(As Snake said in a previous comment,footy clubs are not love fests and neither is this forum).Keep posting Snake and don't worry about myself or others little digs,I don't worry too much when they come my way and am happy to admit when I have got it wrong (and I am sure Hastings doesn't mind your digs at him....jokes,just jokes,us lions like jokes....;) )

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10