GAME DAY - Manly v Bulldogs [Round 1, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
First pre-match nerves of the season have set in this morning. Damn work. They don't understand that I need to be with the team today.
As for tonight, like the slime, there's plenty of high expectations for us this year. But it may take a while for new combinations to click.
Pride and a never give up spirit is what I want to see tonight.
I still wish we didn't have giant green blobs on our jerseys.
Go Manly!

So many new players, different combinations the question is will they click or not? If they click we will do a number on the dogs with so many speedsters and force in our back line but we need our forwards to at least can match theirs or better. If they don't click it could go pear-shaped.

Has Canteen been in yet, to tell us this is the most important game of the year?

Hope for Barrett's sake we get off to a good start. The media won't be as kind to him as they are to BA.

Im am extremely pumped for the game tonight. I know many people have big expectations but im not expecting the team to play brilliantly right away, i think the team will need time to gel with a few new combinations. Go Manly!

Brisbane where very tradesman like last night I expect the same with Manly tonight. i dont expect a thrashing either way . I am looking forward to a Manly team with pace that will hopefully run the bulldogs off their feet , players gelling and combinations forming we will only get better.

giphy.gif

Sea Eagles vs Bulldogs

Sea Eagles will have 2 changes with Brett Stewart (hamstring) and Feleti Mateo (ankle) set to be ruled out, T.Trbojevic will move to fullback with either Goodall or Lavaka to come onto right wing wing outside Lyon, Vave will come onto bench for Mateo. Bulldogs only possible change would be Lane coming onto bench for Elliot, Graham will play despite picking up rib injury is last trial.

Sea Eagles: Siosaia Vave is set to replace Feleti Mateo (ankle) on the bench. Brett Stewart is in doubt with a hamstring injury, with Tom Trbojevic set to switch from the wing to fullback if Stewart is ruled out, and one of Fabian Goodall or Halauafu Lavaka on standby to cover the wing spot.

Bulldogs: Will Hopoate, Moses Mbye and James Graham have all been cleared to return from injuries and will start as named.

Proszenko on twitter saying Williame in for Snake for tonight. Confident we'll be congratulating Brayden on his first career win tonight. Manly 13+

Proszenko on twitter saying Williame in for Snake for tonight. Confident we'll be congratulating Brayden on his first career win tonight. Manly 13+

Bloody Will I Am is a VERY bad omen , he's played a few and never won one.

Hope he stays in the Reggies

While I'm very excited to see our new attacking options, especially with Walker tonight - the thing that interests me most is our defense with Seinold coming into the coaching staff this year.

I don't see the Bulldogs as a team with explosive attacking options so it will be interesting to see how we are able to handle them.

Good point, Seibold is a great defensive coach, so let's hope he's worked wonders with them.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10