Hodkinson gorn

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
captainskin link said:
[quote author=ERNIE FOR NO7 link=topic=183483.msg265041#msg265041 date=1275476954]
It is true, Hodkinson has signed with the Dogs

These blokes are just trying to gain a media bite to see which ones are reading the forums...
[/quote]

That is certainly not DSMs style at all mate, if these 2 say it, there is a good chance it is on the money (although Ernie, you did tell us Foran would definitely leave)

Yep, the odds are the dogs have him. Farcical really, he knows his combo with Foran is worth gold as it develops.

But still............ahhh sh!t.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=captainskin link=topic=183483.msg265044#msg265044 date=1275477354]
[quote author=ERNIE FOR NO7 link=topic=183483.msg265041#msg265041 date=1275476954]

These blokes are just trying to gain a media bite to see which ones are reading the forums...
[/quote]

That is certainly not DSMs style at all mate, if these 2 say it, there is a good chance it is on the money (although Ernie, you did tell us Foran would definitely leave)
[/quote]

BS  I might have said he it was widely speculated that Foran had signed, because it was widely speculated but I like everyone else didn't know.

With Trent the deal was done last week

He's had the benefit of playing alongside class in Lyon and Foran and a dominant forward pack. It'll be interesting to see how he goes behind Gary Warbutton and the rest of those plodders.

I reckon we should look towards next year. For those saying he is going to help us win it this year, BS. He has done jack sh!t without Foran.

Lets either bring DCE or Riccardi up or move Lyon back to 5/8th with Whare in his spot.

TBH if I were Trent I would be chasing the shortest and most lucrative contract going. His worth will increase over the next few years a shorter contract allows him to shop himself around.

I can't blame the guy

At this point in time, I won't be losing any sleep over it.  It's all hear-say at the moment as far as I'm concerned.  I still can't find it in any news report that says that he has signed, only that the Bulldogs have opened their chequebook to try to sign him.

Dan link said:
TBH if I were Trent I would be chasing the shortest and most lucrative contract going. His worth will increase over the next few years a shorter contract allows him to shop himself around.

I can't blame the guy

His manager isnt doing him favours Dan. You & i both know that. Going from the Foran combo just at the start of his NRL career to a dogs team with numerous half options & a dodgy immediate success future, is a very bad choice.

Pepi link said:
I reckon we should look towards next year. For those saying he is going to help us win it this year, BS. He has done jack sh!t without Foran.

Lets either bring DCE or Riccardi up or move Lyon back to 5/8th with Whare in his spot.

I can't support that. You have to play with your best team. The rest of the players deserve that. You can't punish them. Unfortunately its a business and this is how things go. I hope the NRL bring in the suggestion of Bruno Cullen of offering salary cap dicounts for players with more then 5 years at the one club with the discount increasing for each year after that so we see less player shift.

I remember when Scott Gale and Phil Blake were the only 4 club players. How many would there be now?

ERNIE FOR NO7 link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=183483.msg265047#msg265047 date=1275477483]
[quote author=captainskin link=topic=183483.msg265044#msg265044 date=1275477354]

[/quote]

[/quote]

BS  I might have said he it was widely speculated that Foran had signed, because it was widely speculated but I like everyone else didn't know.

With Trent the deal was done last week
[/quote]Why hasn't this been announced?

Why hasn't this been announced?
[/quote]

Because we are still waiting upon the the Orford original signing and now the subsequent re-signing from england ?  :p

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Ceagle link=topic=183483.msg265065#msg265065 date=1275479750]

Why hasn't this been announced?

Because we are still waiting upon the the Orford original signing and now the subsequent re-signing from england ?  :p
[/quote]

The announcement of his signing would come from the Dogs Jatz.  All we hear from the Manly side of things is that they are still trying to hang on to him.

This has to be total and utter BS.  Until I hear something official I will not believe it.  Dessie is not stupid and will not let someone of his talent go without a fight.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2