ISC Marvel Superheros Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
Looks like souths just had to be in on the promo!

23916.jpg

Since when has Superman worn red and green? :dodgy:

I thought that the jerseys had to stick to the superhero colours? If not then why the hell are we wearing Parramatta colours? :mad:

@"MWSE Membership"

Am guessing the next superman movie may be due out soon and Russell Crowe had a role in the 1st one so just carrying on that jersey, they wore it last season as well

I think ISC has gotten all up in arms about how much extra they charge aussie customers. As the UK site that sells this jersey (and others) now has an "sorry but isc products can not be shipped to aust!"

dagnabbit, aust gets screwed so much by global retailers with the extra costs in books, clothing, and electronics.

Gerry harvey can go blow a goat with his constant whining about how tough it is for him.

globaleagle said:
I think ISC has gotten all up in arms about how much extra they charge aussie customers. As the UK site that seels this jersey (and others) now has an "sorry but isc products can not be shipped to Aust.
Just a thought,
Have you a Cobber in the UK who can get one & send it to you?

Alan said:
I don't want my jersey seeled.

Dunno what malarkey you're on about! :p

wedgetail eagle said:
globaleagle said:
I think ISC has gotten all up in arms about how much extra they charge aussie customers. As the UK site that seels this jersey (and others) now has an "sorry but isc products can not be shipped to Aust.
Just a thought,
Have you a Cobber in the UK who can get one & send it to you?

I can actually get one sent here (canada) and I also got in before the isc aussie ban and getting one sent home...then resent here.

The prob with Canadian tax nazis is that they tax all online purchases. Aust only after it hits 1k. So I'm getting the wolverine one for about $109 delivered.

I was kinda being more outraged for my aussie brethren being denied cheaper prices by those dirty isc capos!

Jethro said:
globaleagle said:
Looks like souths just had to be in on the promo!

23916.jpg

Since when has Superman worn red and green? :dodgy:

I thought that the jerseys had to stick to the superhero colours? If not then why the hell are we wearing Parramatta colours? :mad:

@"MWSE Membership"

They won't be wearing it next round that's for sure.

Superman is a product of DC comics not Marvel.

This is the guff they write with the pic....

For anyone in need of even more action from the home of rugby league, the South Sydney Rabbitohs NRL 2014 Superman Marvel/DC Comic Ltd Edition S/S Replica Rugby Shirt kits you out like the Man of Steel.

The ISC team have been busy at working creating a truly unique look which pays homage to Marvel/DC's Superman while retaining a performance design for life on and off the rugby field.

With ISC partnering with Marvel, this is more than your average rugby shirt that you don't need to be a fan of the South Sydney Rabbitohs to appreciate. Made from polyester, a professional look and feel is achieved as the whole design is sublimated across the jersey.

Not just for supporters, this is an actual shirt which will be sported by the South Sydney Rabbitohs when they take to the field for the blockbuster Marvel Super Hero Round of the NRL season.

Ah that explains it: the whole design is
SUBLIMATED
across the jersey.

Seems like the Rabbits have been mating again, creating a monstrosity.

globaleagle said:
This is the guff they write with the pic....

For anyone in need of even more action from the home of rugby league, the South Sydney Rabbitohs NRL 2014 Superman Marvel/DC Comic Ltd Edition S/S Replica Rugby Shirt kits you out like the Man of Steel.

The ISC team have been busy at working creating a truly unique look which pays homage to Marvel/DC's Superman while retaining a performance design for life on and off the rugby field.

With ISC partnering with Marvel, this is more than your average rugby shirt that you don't need to be a fan of the South Sydney Rabbitohs to appreciate. Made from polyester, a professional look and feel is achieved as the whole design is sublimated across the jersey.

Not just for supporters, this is an actual shirt which will be sported by the South Sydney Rabbitohs when they take to the field for the blockbuster Marvel Super Hero Round of the NRL season.

And it will scratch your back and converts into a sleeping-bag at your convenience!

What an overkill sales pitch that lot really is.

I know Rusty was spruiking a movie too (but a lot of Rabbids supporters couldn't read that piece anyway).

They'd probably think the the big "S" was for South's and wonder why another "S" for Sydney isn't on the back.

Related article:

Superhero Sea Eagles support kids with cerebral palsy

Tue 29th July, 09:10AM

As they step out at The Fortress on Friday night to do battle against the Broncos, the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles will be playing for much more than two competition points.

With uniforms inspired by Wolverine as part of the NRL’s ISC Marvel Super Heroes round, the Sea Eagles will be stepping out as superheroes to help kids who can’t take steps of their own.

Read more at seaeagles.com.au

Well that's all I need to support these Wolverine jerseys!

Two thumbs-up to help the kids.

And thanks @Jethro

They should sign and auction these shirts too, for the kiddies!

(Or are they already doing so??)

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2014/jul/31/nrl-superhero-shirts-rugby-league

As much as I love the idea of the money into the club the above article is great as well

My feelings exactly, Fans being treated like wallets again :mad:

Americanisation of the NRL is repugnant.

The Clubs confusing their Fans by selling their Brand's identity will ultimately backfire :cool:

I'm sure that the Kiddies would have loved a Manly Jersey as much as the comic book one.

Lets just hope that the Players play for each other, as their peripheral vision will be filled by Opposition colours :s

I've said I'm not a fan of the colours.

It's happening whether some of us aren't sold on the concepr or not; so we make the best of it, I guess.

Hopefully it somehow helps our brand.

Great point HM on our guys being potentially confused by our colours and theirs, on the night.

But the fact we're helping kiddies with cerebal palsy is a huge and positive side to the Friday night folly.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2