Manly vs Dragons MNF

Really I just wanted to emulate your sentence which impressed me with its number of consecutive froms.

Lol you really think anyone in power will even start considering the process required to change that round's schedule?

Whilst I appreciate your efforts and intent, would love to see it changed and quite dislike MNF in general, it's not gonna happen.

Such efforts need to be impressed upon the NRL at least 8 weeks, probably at least a dozen weeks before the round in question I imagine.

Hopefully the Drag-Queens will host the Sea Eagles @ Kogarah during a Saturday or Sunday next year if not in the finals this year and I'd be keen to get to Kogarah then for the 1st time in many years.

I think if people put their whinging efforts into figuring out how they can make it possible for them selves to go we would have a lot more manly fans @ this game.

We all know how the scheduling works at the moment with the current TV deal and it won't change unless a new procedure is negotiated between the respective TV rights holders in the new deal.

vidmar said:
I reckon the game will be a sell out so for those that can make it I'd suggest getting tickets sooner rather than later.

The MWTS will be on the Hill and will advise more details as we get closer but in the meantime for those wanting to join us get GA tickets here

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=DRAG1611

Just to let people know if you're not aware, there is now the option of Ezyticket on the Ticketek website, this means you can buy your tickets and just print off a pdf, to save having to do collection of the tickets.

Also, for those who don't get the members emails, the bus details are now up on the website, leaving the club at 3.30pm -

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/event-booking.asp

WIN Stadium grandstand gaining truss
BY SAM HALL
18 Jun, 2011 04:00 AM
The men and women behind WIN Stadium’s Western Grandstand refurbishment say they have reached a ‘‘major milestone’’ in the development, hoisting the second half of the stand’s main truss into place.
Inclement weather has delayed crews from erecting the imposing 85m structure for several weeks.

They were gifted a small opportunity yesterday morning, using a 450-tonne crane to lift the second piece into place.

The Mercury was given an early tour through the internals of the grandstand, watching on as 70 pairs of hands worked to complete media facilities, corporate boxes and seating arrangements.

Illawarra Venues Authority chairman Chris Christodoulou urged Dragons fans to support their club’s return to Wollongong on Monday week, against the Sea Eagles.

‘‘We’re asking Dragons’ fans to come out really strong on Monday night and demonstrate that they appreciate the hard work that has gone into this project,’’ he said.

‘‘The priority for us has been getting the project done on time so that the Dragons can play their six home games here.’’

Lipman construction manager Mark Holliday, who has overseen the building perspective of the development, said the focus was now away from the roof and back on completing the ground work.

‘‘Everything is running well at the moment, the fact that we have lifted the truss into place means we’re not as prone to the weather as we were,’’ he said.

‘‘We did a very similar job at Penrith Stadium in 2006, it was almost identical - even to the point where we opened the lower tier for early games.

‘‘It means that we know what to expect with a lot of the project; the main difference being that Wollongong is a lot more exposed to the elements than Penrith.’’

With the truss lifted into place, crews will soon go about pouring concrete into the four supporting columns.

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/news/local/news/general/win-stadium-grandstand-gaining-truss/2199091.aspx

1289252.jpg

Dragons Rnd 16, 1-13:
Boyd, Morris, Gasnier, Stanley, Nightingale, Soward, Hornby, Hunt, Young, Weyman, Merrin, Creagh, Prior.
bench: Green, Fien, Cuthbertson, Greenfield, Bosden, McKinnon (two to be omitted).

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Dragons Rnd 16, 1-13:
Boyd, Morris, Gasnier, Stanley, Nightingale, Soward, Hornby, Hunt, Young, Weyman, Merrin, Creagh, Prior.
bench: Green, Fien, Cuthbertson, Greenfield, Bosden, McKinnon (two to be omitted).

That is a solid side which is good, I don't want my dragons mates saying "yeah you beat us but we had heaps of players out" bring it on I can't wait!

DSM5 said:
How much did we, that taxpayers, put in for their six home games?

Firstly, it may not be six games at The Gong from next year onwards ....

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/news/local/news/general/labor-mps-demand-dragons-games-pledge/2199881.aspx

But it was $29 million to upgrade the stadium.

Team Lists - Round 16
21/06/2011 3:09:34 PM
The Sea Eagles have named their sides for the top of the table clash against the St George Illawarra Dragons next Monday night.

See who's been named in the NRL, NYC and NSW Cup sides.

NRL:

Brett Stewart
Michael Robertson
Jamie Lyon (c)
Steve Matai
David Williams
Kieran Foran
Daly Cherry-Evans
Jason King (c)
Matt Ballin
George Rose
Anthony Watmough
Joe Galuvao
Glenn Stewart

Vic Mauro
Jamie Buhrer
Tim Robinson
Darcy Lussick
Daniel Harrison

Alsafe Security Toyota Cup Under 20's:

Jorge Taufua
Mark Falaniko
Tyrone Faliuga
Michael McDougall
Brendan Liaina
Alex Taufa
Josh Drinkwater
Justin Lemalu
Luke Vescio
Paul Tuigamala
Jason Annear
Magnus Stromquist (c)
Nathan Cooper
Taylor Matthews
James Clout
Beau Bovis
Patrick Patelesio-Sipley

NSW Cup:

Scott Blanch
Ben Shorter
Dean Whare
Michael Oldfield
Blake Davey
Liam Foran
Gary Riccardi (c)
James Cunningham
Liam Higgins
Matt Cross
Tim Burrell
Mitch Jowett
Kyle Lodge

Sione Ala
Joshua Ingram
Ray Moujalli
Junior Palau

manlyseaeagles Manly Sea Eagles
Bit of confusion re: Joe G - scan results will come back tonight. Chance of playing is still 50/50 until we know more.

So,we play 10 games at a ground which is apparently dilapidated but these ****s have 2 perfect grounds and want to play less than half a season there? ****ing rigged!

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2