Matai to stay an Eagle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Learning of this news is the best tonic. For months and months we have had D grade hacks try to undermine our great club and now that Skivvy has re-signed after the club listened to his grievances and sorted them out it is so nice to see those boofheads in the media wipe the egg of their faces!

So glad that Stevie will now finish his career with the club. Now for the big 2 come on lads!

Well done Skivvy, my favourite manly player. I would have been gutted if you had left. Can't wait for game one, and you are correct, no need for cheap talk like whingetwatmough.

Show your actions on the field when whingetwatmough goes for one of them crab like runs that he always does just before he drops the ball, bury the slime bag into the dirt with one of your bruising tackles, here's hoping you can knock some sense into stupid.

Matai was so class in his interview. He said "I wont say anything on camera but i will have a few angry words with choc over the dinner table next time i see him."
That, Mr Watmough,is how you handle yourself in a winning team.

mine too.

now we wait for the other two....i think this is positive for retaining Kieran.

It made my week too. And I agree it may well help us retain Kieran.

Good onya Stevie and at least someone wants us! The interview showed him to be all class - no mudslinging and all he wants is another premiership. So good to finally have some positive news. Go Stevie.....Go Manly!

Matai was so class in his interview. He said "I wont say anything on camera but i will have a few angry words with choc over the dinner table next time i see him."
That, Mr Watmough,is how you handle yourself in a winning team.

Love your profile pic mate!

Thanks Snake. Another great 1 club legend who is often forgotten about due to the fact that his knees literally stopped him in his prime. such a shame. Heres to you Nick Kosef!!

Another great 1 club legend who is often forgotten about due to the fact that his knees literally stopped him in his prime. such a shame. Heres to you Nick Kosef!!

He was a player like Beaver as a Bears fan at the time...no matter how much you wanted to, you just couldn't dislike the guy - a true legend.

I hope I'm in a position when guys like Matai and co. retire to help these guys with careers post football. Getting closer all the time.

I just actually watched the interview for the first time. Brought a massive smile to my face. He looked happy and excited and spoke really well. He doesn't talk much but i'd be happy him speaking for the club any chance he can. Surprised me how well spoken he was. Great news! Up the mighty Eagles.

I'm excited again :party::party:

BLOODY FϋCKING AWESOME!
Love Skivvy, true Manly legend!
He might have got Twatmore to take the Parra offer so there's more room in the cap for himself! ;)
Now line that pr1ck up with a shoulder. Woooo hoooo!!

Great news!!!!!!!!!!

And its a big UP YOURS to the hacks in the media who continually had Skivy playing elsewhere because he desperately wanted out of dis-functional Manly.

I wonder if any of them will admit they were wrong? Doubt it.

I'm even more excited about the news this morning. We needed this great news and hopefully more to come.

This is fantastic news. Skivvy is crucial piece in that left side defense.

But most of all he is an all round quality player both on and off the field.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4