Moses Suli

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ivan Cleary and Dean pay are trying to make a mark on their new respective clubs. They have made some ridiculous demands on their squads in the off season. Im told it's a case of their way or the highway.
Enter Suli...
No car/license, 19 years old.youngest of 5-6 kids, Walked home after training last year and found his dad dead on the floor in his garage. Heartattack from doing weights. ..
Maybe training or gym work frightens him a little???
He needs support and I'd rather have him at our club then not.

Beaver’s book has few anecdotes about how hoppa would bludge in the gym but still be the strongest. Bozo turned a blind eye, showing up at the gym and pretending not to notice. Suli could be the same.

Having moved for him in lightning fast speed, I suspect he was earmarked when at the Tigers, and due to the salary cap and stupid money offered by Dogs, we had to pass.

We are due a slice of luck after what we are going through with signing restrictions, and may have inadvertently struck gold.

As others have pointed out, he is in a much better environment now having an existing relationship with players and coaches in the club, and this will make a world of difference to his headspace as he will feel more at home. And to a troubled young kid, that will be so important.

Maybe, just guessing, Dogs are not confident that Foran will succeed/ body hold up to the rigour of playing and want to fast track Benji's younger brother into their top 30 squad. Maybe they panicked and thought Suli ballooning to 130kg would not result in a genuine 2018 first grade prospect.

Is that of a big deal that Manly sign this kid
Has he done anything criminal ? As of all reports no ..
Sometimes these islander kids are big and strong but mentally area long way behind other kids there age . Family is everything to these kids and loosing his father is huge .
If the staff and playing group can get this kid under there wing we have scored a great talent
I for one are glad the club have signed him

Yeah that looks great for us, although the twenties aren’t being investigated. Maybe they are pulling a sneaky,,, sign him for twenties and when we’re cleared they’ll add him to the top squad.

I’ve just set up the caravan on at Seven Mile Beach Geroa. Here for the weekend with my wife. Beautiful spot, but talk about a gathering of wanker5. Oh well, nothing a few whiskies won’t fix.

Did not see this until now
Got 5 nice flathead st the northern end of the beach and 4 great schooners st the fisho club in the hill

Try the seafood platter for two and watch out for those tourist wankers

Did not see this until now
Got 5 nice flathead st the northern end of the beach and 4 great schooners st the fisho club in the hill

Try the seafood platter for two and watch out for those tourist wankers
It’s Sunday morning and I’m about to pack up. Wish I’d seen this sound advice last night regarding the seafood platter. The tourist wankers you speak of @gomanly, they were in full flight last night. Such a beautiful spot down here.

With all his mates around I hope Suli pulls his finger out and plays to his potential. Great cheap signing IMO.
Hope he feels good about himself first anf foremost, then and only then will the results on the field come.

And yet you bag the **** out of Trent for the way he handles Kelly and Tom Wright ... make up your mind .. Is manly a caring, sharing, give a hug sort of club .... or is Manly only for winners at all cost etc etc (cue stupid cliché meme) and that coddling attitude a Norths thing ...
Trent is a good coach but that does not mean he has not made questionable decisions and this forum is about expressing our views and as always we all say it as we passionate supporters see it . Some of us here except mediocre selections and some of us don't .
By the way you also forgot my bagging of the constant 10 minute game time selection of the mediocre Brown on the bench . I think Trent has finally seen the light and hopefully we will never see Brown in our top 17 again .
Also on the MAN-LY THING ...
It is a MAN-LY thing signing up for the Silvertails tipping comp and assisting all our feathered friends that put in the hard work and funds so we can all enjoy the forum that we all love 24/7 365 days a year .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8