Other Games [2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Souths put up a bomb.

Every player is clearly off side.

Latrine Mitchell catches and passes to Cranky Walker, two of the players in front of the kicker.

Try confirmed.

Could be the worst decision ever.

Hello NRL.
Needs another investigation

Hopefully Lenahan blows up deluxe, he's been (rightfully) brewing for a few weeks.

What a difference a good No 6 can do to the attack, something we're missing
Couple that with a genuine 9 and we're twice the current team, I rate Froggy for his defence and reckon as a fresh 14 he could do some damage but we need much better service at dummy half than we're currently getting, just my humble opinion

Souths put up a bomb.

Every player is clearly off side.

Latrine Mitchell catches and passes to Cranky Walker, two of the players in front of the kicker.

Try confirmed.

Could be the worst decision ever.

Hello NRL.
I didn't realise Rabbits were on the protected species list...they breed like wildfire.

Anyone still up watching the Challenge Cup final between Leigh and Hull Kingston Rovers.
16 all at f/t. Just starting golden point. Some great footy.

Anyone still up watching the Challenge Cup final between Leigh and Hull Kingston Rovers.
16 all at f/t. Just starting golden point. Some great footy.
It’s all over. A mad golden point . The Adrian Lam coached Leigh Leopards break a 50 year drought with Lachlan Lam kicking the winning field goal. Crazy scenes.
Bloody hell you’d think after the Aussie chicks penalty shootout it was time to give the blood pressure a break, but NO, let’s stay up till 2am and see if you can’t crack a heart attack watching another cliff hanger.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8