Player clean out.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Its lucky that Des will be the man to make the hard decisions I suppose.

The clear out was 97% done when we got rid of TBaz. What Ballen said was 100% factual in regards to what the coaching team walked into. The roster was ****e. Not because the players were ****e but because of the management team. With good leadership the players have stepped up which I applaud.

There is a difference between competing and being a top 4 contender and force in the premiership. At the moment we are building the base on a large tower that will take time to build. I can see us top 4 in a few years from now.
I can't wait a few years, des won't wait a few years. I'd see us mixing it this year and threatening title 2020 right on time

We have seen improvement in structures this year and opportunities in attack coming off the back of strong defence and better ball security right across the park. I would like to see what improvement Des and crew might bring to Walker's game.

We need to get better, especially in that backline guys. I know we are enjoying Parker and Suli, because (Parker especially) is playing above his standing, but just like Ice Hockey .if you can improve your roster, do it.

Here is what I'd do if possible:

+ Contact Broncos, and see if they would like a Suli / Roberts swap. Could benefit both players. I do that immediately.

+ I'd like Fainu to play 80 minutes. For that reason, Koroisou (who's being approached by other teams) is allowed to head off to greener pastures.

+ Croker or Elgey become our utility player, because both can play in the halves, AND Holler if necessary.

+ Re-sign Schuster and Hopoate. Hopoate for a wing spot. Schuster for Lock, with Jake moving to the front row.

+ Re-sign Waddell for Thompsons position meaning he goes as well.

+ I'm sorry, but Taufua isn't re-signed. Parker and Elliott will be sufficient back-up for the halves.

+ I go all out for Gutherson.

Next year's team (with extra cap):

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Albert Hopoate
03. James Roberts
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Clinton Gutherson
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Manase Fainu
10. Jake Trbojevic
11. Corey Waddell
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Joshua Schuster

14. Lachlan Croker
15. Addin Fonua-Blake
16. Kelepi Tanginoa
17. Taniela Paseka

I like what I've seen of Kotoni Staggs - he'd be a good get if he is stuck behind Bird and Roberts. James Roberts doesn't do it for me, so I wouldn't be looking at throwing big coin at him.

We need to get better, especially in that backline guys. I know we are enjoying Parker and Suli, because (Parker especially) is playing above his standing, but just like Ice Hockey .if you can improve your roster, do it.

+ Contact Broncos, and see if they would like a Suli / Roberts swap. Could benefit both players. I do that immediately.

+ I'd like Fainu to play 80 minutes. For that reason, Koroisou (who's being approached by other teams) is allowed to head off to greener pastures.

+ Croker or Elgey become our utility player, because both can play in the halves, AND Holler if necessary.

+ Re-sign Schuster and Hopoate. Hopoate for a wing spot. Schuster for Lock, with Jake moving to the front row.

+ I'm sorry, but Taufua isn't re-signed. Parker and Elliott will be sufficient back-up for the halves.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Albert Hopoate
03. James Roberts
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Clinton Gutherson
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Manase Fainu
10. Jake Trbojevic
11. Corey Waddell
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Joshua Schuster

14. Lachlan Croker
15. Addin Fonua-Blake
16. Kelepi Tanginoa
17. Taniela Paseka

Sorry AFB needs to start (if he doesn't he'll walk), can't knock rest of team, only question is Walker, after letting the team down this year does he deserve the big bucks next year? If not Gutherson to centres, but we have not put an offer in? So he ain't coming, so who do we get? The other Hopoate? Just asking

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Albert Hopoate
03. James Roberts
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Clinton Gutherson
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Manase Fainu
10. Jake Trbojevic
11. Corey Waddell
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Joshua Schuster

14. Lachlan Croker
15. Addin Fonua-Blake
16. Kelepi Tanginoa
17. Taniela Paseka
I don't think AFB would be too happy about being demoted to the bench. Schuster hasn't even played jersey flegg??

We have seen improvement in structures this year and opportunities in attack coming off the back of strong defence and better ball security right across the park. I would like to see what improvement Des and crew might bring to Walker's game.

Based on what I’ve seen them so with Parker I expect Walker to look like a cross between Bob Fulton, Wally Lewis and Andrew Johns - but better...

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Albert Hopoate
03. James Roberts
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Clinton Gutherson
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Manase Fainu
10. Jake Trbojevic
11. Corey Waddell
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Joshua Schuster

14. Lachlan Croker
15. Addin Fonua-Blake
16. Kelepi Tanginoa
17. Taniela Paseka

Dylan Walker will be moved on unless he has an awesome end to 2019. Turnstyle in defence anyway.

Jake at Prop WTF. You put him there all the time, he is the best lock in the game who plays 80mins and plays as a second 5/8

AFB to the bench WTF. No

Schuster and hopowatie have not even played a single NRL game?

Tanginoa is playing reserves

So much wrong with line up

"if you can improve your roster, do it."

*Suggests ridiculous changes that weaken the roster*

Cool...

Fancy wanting a di*khead like Roberts in our team.

It is a great idea to strengthen our roster but you also need to upgrade current players like Fainu and Waddell and unless you are the Rorters, you need to have a few journeymen, decent but unspectacular first graders and up and comers in your team. Not every position can be filled by an Internation or State of Origin player.

Also, the spirit/culture being built by the team needs to be carefully protected by wise signings and re-signings.

"if you can improve your roster, do it."

*Suggests ridiculous changes that weaken the roster*

Cool...

You think bringing in Roberts (SOO and Australia), Walker back (SOO and Australia), Clinton Gutherson (amazing player), and 2 of our best rookies in is downgrading on Suli, Parker, Croker & Boyle.
Yeah, cool.

Fancy wanting a di*khead like Roberts in our team.

It is a great idea to strengthen our roster but you also need to upgrade current players like Fainu and Waddell and unless you are the Rorters, you need to have a few journeymen, decent but unspectacular first graders and up and comers in your team. Not every position can be filled by an Internation or State of Origin player.

Also, the spirit/culture being built by the team needs to be carefully protected by wise signings and re-signings.

Roberts is a dickhead is he? Righteo. I guess not everyone can measure up to your perfect lofty standards.

I’m gonna get shot for this but I don’t mind if we dontt win the comp but just have a Tran whom plays hard.

I’m getting tired n my old age of defending manly players to my mates. I’m happy if they all just play hard and my children look up to them.

Eventually it will result in a premiership I’m sure of it, as long as we keep the team playing for each other and the coach.

A few astute buys is all we need, let’s just build on what we have and create a legacy.

Driving down Wakehurst in an Uber and this is sure hard to type after a bottle of red.

At least your driving on wakehurst parkway ,usually there is a lot more time sitting there these days...

Roberts is a dickhead is he? Righteo. I guess not everyone can measure up to your perfect lofty standards.
Ryan the things roberts got up to when he was on the gold coast (where i live) and got away with regularly were abhorrent, 50 x worse than anything Watmough ever did.
And he is still running amok in brisbane. Even after his "rehab" coverups.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11