Sam Burgess late hit on cherry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Will tell you
A fan of Burgess
He completely changes angles to run across (3) lanes to hit the main man.
Ball go's inside shoulder to the short ball but still braces and shoulder hits the chin of DCE....
To play this down opens up a can of worms the NRL will not cope with.
Minimum 2
Max 6
Do your job so we can get on with it.

There you have it people.....proof positive that some players are a protected species in the NRL.

And shock horror they all seem to be Nein's media darlings......

The NRL can go and get well and truly F**KED. If it wasn't for that fact that I love this club I would be walking away from it right now.

Utterly outrageous and disgraceful!!

Not only if Cherry had the ball, but if he had got seriously injured from that hit, would it still have been swept under the carpet? Miraculously he didn't, but it beggars belief that the NRL can ignore what the grub did :banghead: :swear: @:mad:

I don't know if they provide reasons but the nrl and or the evil untouchables of the mrc should provide a reason that an off the ball shoulder charge hit on a smaller player is not worthy of a suspension.

I fully expect the main stream media to be relatively quiet about this (manly coverage) but I hope some organisation asks for and gets a response.

BTW, it's almost impossible to find out who is on the mrc with a google search. Except for ex eels and bears player buettner (or however it's spelt.) Maybe there's part of the reason. Double the manly hate (playing for nthern eagles doesn't count) rolled into one dud ****head wankmeister.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8