SEA EAGLES 2013 TRIAL Vs Roosters Sat @Gosford 7:30

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Sydney Roosters coach Trent Robinson tells us Sonny Bill Williams will "definitely not" play this weekend in their trial against Manly #nrl
That's too bad. We could have used the 150 grand for letting his team win the trial.

Sorry was going till I looked at the team plenty of promise but I will wait till the comp starts and we get serious.

faithful said:
Oh faithful I am but at $20.00 a ticket for a trial match silly Im not.

Outrageous for a nothing game. The NRL have severe pricing problems compared to AFL they need to get their prices down significantly if they dont want empty stadiums. $42 for 2 adults and 2 kids to 3 NAB cup games at Gold Coast.

Agree that it's a bit rich charging $20.00 for a Trial game. Sign of the times , I guess.

I wasn't able to get down to Brooky last Friday , so I'll be heading up to Gosford for this game. Thinking they may get a crowd of approx 10k , depending on the weather , of course.

Interesting thing is I saw an add on the back of a bus advising the public that a season membership at the Rorters cost either 33 or 99 dollars. How could this be? If the Rooters play 10 matches at the SFS, then admission is only 10 bucks. Is this the same rort as Souffs membership of only a few dollars. Thereby they can boast of having nearly 30K members. Can they only do this when they are paid to play out of these stadiums, unlike us who have to pay somewhere near 400K rent to the Council for the privilege of playing out of Brookvale. Membership costs should be standardized across clubs, especially if there's a financial incentive from the NRL to get up the numbers. And I would have loved it if the club ran a small bus from the club to Bluetongue.

You guys have no idea how fast I'd pay $20 to see manly play at the moment!!!

Actually there'd be these 2 light particles and one would say to the other..."Whoa, what was that flying past us???"

Unfortunately the buses we run up to BlueTongue usually run at a loss. We just don't have enough to cover it in the budget for trial matches.

On the suggestion to donate the money made from trials to charity. The problem is whether its a trial match or NRL blockbuster we still have to cover staffing costs, venue hire and all the other costs involved with putting a match on. Add to that we share the profits with the Roosters for today's game. Once allis done we just break even!

Are there seriously odds on trials? Ridiculous when there will be 26 players rotated. Fools and their money ...

Mark from Brisbane said:
Gee we have a gun side this year can't wait for the first 17 to be selected.

Will be worth watching the NSW Cup team as well, good to see some talent there for a change.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4