SEA EAGLES 2013 TRIAL Vs Roosters Sat @Gosford 7:30

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Napper said:
Choc off injured?

Great!!

No point keeping him on in a trial where the outcome doesn't matter. Get him off to recover and be full strength in two weeks. Give the youngens a run.

niccipops said:
Napper said:
Choc off injured?

Great!!

No point keeping him on in a trial where the outcome doesn't matter. Get him off to recover and be full strength in two weeks. Give the youngens a run.

I'm not fussed he went off,.just hoping tge injury is minor. Said he wanted to play on which hopefully means its minor.

Napper said:
niccipops said:
Napper said:
Choc off injured?

Great!!

I'm not fussed he went off,.just hoping tge injury is minor. Said he wanted to play on which hopefully means its minor.

He's a hard one to keep off the field. Got great Manly spirit. Seems like he's up for a big year if his body lets him.
Let's hope they can get some combos going in the second half and cross the stripe a couple of times.

matai with a few high tackles in this game..his timing sounds way off.

Roosters sent the reserves out.

i know its only a trial.. and theres chopping and changing going on.. but we sound like were struggling to put some points on the board.. even last week

another error 10 metres out. Geez sounds like some of those squad members are not putting much pressure on the senior lads to make the 17.

14 zip.. 20 to go.

KaZa said:
another error 10 metres out. Geez sounds like some of those squad members are not putting much pressure on the senior lads to make the 17.

14 zip.. 20 to go.

Sounds a bit ordinary.

niccipops said:
KaZa said:

14 zip.. 20 to go.

Sounds a bit ordinary.

We were pretty bad last season in the trials, but had a very good season proper. No B Stewart, Wolfman, Taufua, G Stewart & others. I have 0 concerns to be honest.

Ryan said:
niccipops said:
KaZa said:

14 zip.. 20 to go.

Sounds a bit ordinary.

We were pretty bad last season in the trials, but had a very good season proper. No B Stewart, Wolfman, Taufua, G Stewart & others. I have 0 concerns to be honest.

Guess you're right. No trophies in the trials.

Ryan said:
niccipops said:
KaZa said:

14 zip.. 20 to go.

Sounds a bit ordinary.

Love the optimism Ryan - but its getting messy at 20 to nil. The chooks are 2nd rate IMO.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8