SEA EAGLES 2013 TRIAL Vs Roosters Sat @Gosford 7:30

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Oh my goodness..... could all the sensible talk about our decline be truthful & wise ?

I just dont know. Its a trial. Im unsure. What must we do ? A meteorite did come close to wiping us out today.

Gosh.

Might be old age but I do not ever remember us being overly successful in pre season....as well as the start of the season

I would think it is to do with our conditioning and approach

Trials mean nothing. Melbourne got pumped by 30 odd last week. The boys blow away the cobwebs, and as long we escape injury free, it's all good. We need to be firing at the end of the year not in the trials.

Not a great game, cherry and foz look like their timing is out, wasn't really any option from the back (hiku was good without being great).

We really miss Jorge and wolf on the wing. Chisholm impressed me with his limited time, Lawrence was fantastic and so was George, can't make to much of the game as there where alot of fresh faces. We do though need to sort out out ball security !

the mauler said:
Trials mean nothing. Melbourne got pumped by 30 odd last week. The boys blow away the cobwebs, and as long we escape injury free, it's all good. We need to be firing at the end of the year not in the trials.

There's always 2 or three blokes that go out with season ending injuries. White on the Gold Coast was the first; there will be at least one more before the weekend is over.

Jatz Crackers said:
niccipops said:
Ryan said:
Gagan in. Manly on the board.

His name keeps popping up. What position does he play? Sounds like a good one.

Dare I say it Nicci but Gagan is wing & competition for Wolfman.

I like him already. Question is how good does he look in the shower 'cause HM showed us that Wolfman looks alright?

All you want to see if you are coach is who stands out in certain contended positions and what errors are made for certain team structures and by certain individuals.

P.s footy is crap without shoulder charges !!!! Being it back, Matai looked as hog he just wanted to put a hit on !!

bennyeagle said:
P.s footy is crap without shoulder charges !!!! Being it back, Matai looked as hog he just wanted to put a hit on !!

Matai wanted to put on a shoulder charge even while he hogged the ball ?

So, not playing tonight were two Stewarts, Ballin, Jorge, Wolfie, also might as well not count Choc. Anyone else didn't play?

niccipops said:
Ryan said:

Jake Makes Manly Move.

Manly has snuck under Parramatta's guard to pinch one of the Eels most promising Toyota Cup stars, Fullback/winger Jacob Gagan, a former Australian Schoolboy, came to terms with the Sea Eagles last week. "We see him as a potential NRL player - we are very excited about him." Manly football manager Steve Gigg says.

jacob_gagan_tackling_s3.jpg

Jacob-Gagan252x300.jpg

Ryan said:
niccipops said:
Ryan said:

Jake Makes Manly Move.

Manly has snuck under Parramatta's guard to pinch one of the Eels most promising Toyota Cup stars, Fullback/winger Jacob Gagan, a former Australian Schoolboy, came to terms with the Sea Eagles last week. "We see him as a potential NRL player - we are very excited about him." Manly football manager Steve Gigg says.

jacob_gagan_tackling_s3.jpg

Jacob-Gagan252x300.jpg

Awesome. Kid got us on the board tonight. Good on him.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8