Snake DUI

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
the whole next day thing is pretty scary and is something you do always need to keep in back of mind these days as they are out there more and more in the early morning picking ppl up. i do my best to avoid driving until after midday and after a good feed where possible if i've been on the drink. A friend got one of those pretty decent (few hundred $) home breathalyser things to play around with. The amount of times after a big night at his place that I've woken up fresh and feeling good / ready to head home or out after say 5 hours sleep & 6-7 hours since last drink and still blown over / close is a bit of a wake up call. now i keep one of those cheapie breathalysers in the car, not exactly the most accurate, but does at least give you an idea. everyone's body is different, and the fact you can be feeling fine or just slightly dusty and still be over is often the last thought on your mind! Thankfully every time i've been pulled up i've been fine... touchwood.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
interesting article someone tweeted to me

That's regarding the American system where a visual indicator and test is used rather then a breath sample

Ralphie said:
When the limit was .08 I was pulled over and blew .079. I had no discernible sense that I had any alcohol affect (ie that glow) and I was stunned it went so close.

Snake was the morning after and would have had no comprehension that he was even close. This is a misdemeanor and he will not suffer any suspension of either license or NRL games.

We are all different. At 0.05 I feel quite light headed

Ralphie said:
When the limit was .08 I was pulled over and blew .079. I had no discernible sense that I had any alcohol affect (ie that glow) and I was stunned it went so close.

Snake was the morning after and would have had no comprehension that he was even close. This is a misdemeanor and he will not suffer any suspension of either license or NRL games.

NSW must be more lenient for punishments for DUI than what they are in QLD. Here is an article out of the local rag up here in Hervey Bay for punishments handed out to people caught driving with a BAC higher than 0.05:

http://www.frasercoastchronicle.com.au/news/stupid-mistakesean-russell-muller-admits-he-made-a/2221519/

Shoe1 said:
Ralphie said:

We are all different. At 0.05 I feel quite light headed
Teacher marking system for the same work sample.
0.00 E
0.05 D
0.08 C
1.00 B
1.05 - Sees the true genius in the work. It's an A.
:p

Jethro said:
Ralphie said:

NSW must be more lenient for punishments for DUI than what they are in QLD. Here is an article out of the local rag up here in Hervey Bay for punishments handed out to people caught driving with a BAC higher than 0.05:

http://www.frasercoastchronicle.com.au/news/stupid-mistakesean-russell-muller-admits-he-made-a/2221519/

The amount caught per capita must be much higher in Hervey Bay though, I mean it's hard to imagine that many are sober up there

Moondog said:
The 'Why Not Drink A Lot Of Rum Tonight' sign on the city limits is a bit of a give away.

Hervey Bay sponsored by bunny rum and violence

SMH,

Poor form, poor vindictive and sensationalist journalism. Why bring up matters that were not proven to be true. He is innocent of any molestation charge and a so called boozy launch was not a criminal offence in itself. To raise another incident where there was alleged aggression but no fault found is highly defamatory.

DT,

Don't know how you managed to contain your delight at the breaking of this story. Must have some real league lovers and haters in your mob because all the talk in your rags was about comparing him to Tamou who was subsequently dropped from SSO.

silvertail said:
SMH,

Poor form, poor vindictive and sensationalist journalism. Why bring up matters that were not proven to be true. He is innocent of any molestation charge and a so called boozy launch was not a criminal offence in itself. To raise another incident where there was alleged aggression but no fault found is highly defamatory.

DT,

Don't know how you managed to contain your delight at the breaking of this story. Must have some real league lovers and haters in your mob because all the talk in your rags was about comparing him to Tamou who was subsequently dropped from SSO.

So drop him from Test and SOO selection :D:D

Fox Sports had Shirvo asking how many weeks he would be stood down by Manly and NRL. No mention of Mason comparison at all.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2