Pre-Game Storm v Manly [Round 12, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

28 8
AAMI Park
26 May 2022 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely we are due a bit of luck after last week. I believe we also were unlucky against the sharks in the second half. A couple more six agains and we would have won that and with the Lawton send off we were all over the bunnies

Would rather see us try and blood Weekes at fullback and Tuipulotu in the centres. Give them a shot, we've got nothing to lose the season is fuked anyway. Look to the future surely. Jorge , come on , seriously Des !!!
Would you want to play your first game against melb and likelihood of a thrashing?

This week's indigenous jersey

Indigenous.jpg

We need to focus and make the best of what we have feathered friend

The Speedy Koula , Garrick and Tuipulotu can all tiptoe through the tulips and through the Storm defence
Agree with Koula, Garrick and Tui.....Saab's going to have to come back via the Blacktown route.

I do think AOA is growing into a forward Leaders shoes at MAN. I rather like his messaging in that interview.

" These hard moments your going to learn about the characters and individuals in this place. The way we bounce back your going to learn a lot about CERTAIN individuals now."

The message may just be one of individual accountability, but is he challenging his colleagues, if your not of hard character it will be on display for the world to see.

Not the words of someone not confident he can lead by example.

Look forward to watching him walk the walk.

Yes, he didn't miss

Cummins handling of the game or should I say non handling of the game could really galvanize the team on Thursday night. Ailoi has really stepped up to the plate challenging the boys to do better individually in a presser. And now taking aim at the deplorable Cummins, one thing about Josh he backs his words up with quality.

I’m looking forward to seeing how they ‘step up’.

If Jorge plays, I think Munster will be watching over his shoulder every time he gets the ball.

As long as the guys ‘put in’, with less stupid penalties, it will be interesting.

As long as the guys ‘put in’, with less stupid penalties, it will be interesting.
You make a great point feathered friend

And the point is Putting in !

As we only get out of life what we put in life and this game in Melbourne will be the game of our lives .

If we put in we are capable of getting out of Melbourne as winners

It might just be me but seeing the players use their media obligations to rip into the referees seems pretty idiotic.

Leave that to the coach to say it and wear the (potential) consequences.

"Manly veteran Jorge Taufua also returned on the weekend from a hamstring injury. The timing couldn’t be better given Tom Trbojevic’s shoulder injury will spark a reshuffle of the NRL backline and with Jason Saab and Brad Parker still sidelined, Taufua may come into the mix. The 31-year-old notched up 127 running metres and made nine tackles, however he did miss five."

".....Kurt De Luis punched out 80 minutes at prop once again, finishing with 172 running metres, three tackle busts and 51 tackles with just one miss."
Dr Luis has to be unlucky to be 18th man after another awesome Blacktown effort. Keppie a better bet after last week's game loser?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8